LimeLight Cover Creator/Maker, anyone?

So I need someone I can request for the cover of my story! (With my characters in it.)
I may sound pathetic but here’s why I’m requesting:

1. I’m broke af to afford any cover that is not free ^^;

2. I’m struggling with cutting out the characters and assembling them to make my own cover lol!

I rlly don’t want to ask someone to make a cover ,who takes his/her time & effort, just for free but I have no choice at all xD

If someone happens to see this thread & interested in helping me out, pls reply.
I’ll tell you about the details then :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance!!

2 Likes

i can try. i only make editied covers tho

1 Like

Drawing of mine and then edited covers, I can do both :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can help! I only do edited covers. You can check out my examples under the Examples section of my Art Shop. I just finished a cover today, and you can see it if you scroll all the way down to the bottom to see my most recent fulfilled request.

1 Like

I can make some covers…

Covers for $3 -

Covers for free -

1 Like

The covers are so beautiful! But someone accepted my request so I don’t want to go around letting someone else help. :smiley: Thank you so much for willing to help me tho

1 Like

Woah, I def love your style! But someone is already been helping me. Thanks for the offer tho :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’ve checked them out and so far, I love them. My cover in my mind is something like that. But someone has already agreed to help me although he is busy. :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks for replying. It means so much to me that someone’s willing to help me! :heart:

1 Like

nvm

Oh my god why are you being so mean to me!? Literally stop.

Oh my gosh! Can you make me a cover please? That one looks beautiful ! :pleading_face:

1 Like

Ofc! Pm me :wink:

1 Like

oop, i just put it all under you everything shop :clown_face:

1 Like