Limelight dramas

Can anyone give me some stories to read I prefer it to be completed I really like stories where you make the choices and ones that have more then one love interest. Also if there any good ones with multiple endings depending on your choices that would be cool to thanks.

1 Like

Check out Mendacity. Itโ€™s really freaking good! And itโ€™s COMPLETED!

2 Likes

The Wall (Adventure, but lots of drama).
Itโ€™s amazing, completed, multiple love interests, and multiple endings.

2 Likes

Time waits for no one

2 Likes

Literally loved it,one of the best Iโ€™ve read.:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hey! I just published a new story on episode. Itโ€™s called Pineapples :pineapple:

Itโ€™s not finished but thereโ€™s plenty of drama. The first three episodes donโ€™t include any meaningful choices but in the next coming episodes your choices will matter and a point system will be present!

Thereโ€™s full customization of the MC and the LI.
Episode 4 is going to be out on Monday at noon.
Custom art scenes will also be present in the story!
Follow me on insta for updates, sneak peeks, mood boards, advertisements, artwork and more!

Title: Pineapples
Author: bgb.episode
Genre: Romance
Sub Genres: Mystery, Drama
Style: LL
Chapters: 3
Instagram: bgb.episode

Description: โ€œEliana King wants one thing, revenge. Ravished by the death of her father, Eliana sets out on a quest for vengeance and meets a mysterious dark night along the way.โ€

Iโ€™m reading PINEAPPLES. Check it out: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5888130730360832

Hi, I just published a story that is drama and has 2 love interests and an optional one.
If you want to read it here is the link

I would really appreciate it if you read it

I am writing a drama story but it isnโ€™t finished yet.

There will be multiple ending choices when I get there.

You donโ€™t have to read it, but as you are a drama fan I would love to know what you think! :blush::black_heart:

Called Dirty Sexy Money

Two worlds :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It isnโ€™t complete though. Choices matters, three love interests, CC, drama/action & romance, and weekly updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey I hope you donโ€™t mind a little self promoting?
My story is a Drama/Romance it isnโ€™t completed yet and it only has one LI.
But there is a lot of drama and if you get your happy ending depends on your choices.