Limelight Easter Bunnies!

Exactly! The dresses are beautiful but then the shoes :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The new looks are so cute!

The new dresses are gorgeous! Thank you so much! And an extra yay for long dresses in limelight!

yay!!

I’m pretty sure Limelight is their priority atm.
They did add some jewellery for INK a while back so don’t be too disappointed.

INK does have more stuff than limelight anyway so they are probably spending time on the new style instead of adding stuff to a style that has already got loads of items.

3 Likes

How does this look? :smiley:

1 Like

Love it! But could you let us use the clothes that are in the story Haute as Hell they are so good! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Is it just me, or the new jacket for the males isn’t in the outfits?? :frowning:

Lovely! I was wondering about the outfits a lot tho. And I came to conclusion it would be amazing to have some female outfits transformed to male-fitting and otherwise, since we have a lot of LGBTQ+ people here. I’m really stuck with the story just trying to properly dress up a transgender character and I can imagine it’s being difficult for the nonbinary characters also. Love! :heart:

3 Likes

My character Hope, in H & V: Fire Slay the Lesbian heroine. I thought she looked cute dressed like this :stuck_out_tongue:
But i agree, it would be nice to have more options

3 Likes

She looks just awesome! :blush: But really, having bigger choice would be great, especially since the platform is supporting diversity :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Id like to see that too :grin:

Same I wish we did too :sweat::sweat:

2 Likes

Thanks Episode! :rabbit: :two_hearts::two_hearts:

I absolutely LOVE this update. Will there be any bags/baskets that go in the character’s hand as opposed to on their shoulder? Also, will Limelight get the Victorian clothing set any time soon? I’m writing a new story in which both of these would be very useful. Thanks!

3 Likes

I remember when they did an equal amount of updates for men and women. What happened?

5 Likes