Limelight Episode Cover

Hey, is anyone available to create a cover for my story I’m working on which is in limelight?
I really need help and I will give credit in my story.

1 Like

I can help if you’d like me to! The link to my thread is below. (I know most of my art is in ink but I can do Limelight)

i do ll covers. if you want. i can help. just pm me your harater details and it will be done.

1 Like

Hey thank you for considering of helping me. Currently its kind of late where I live so if you could let me know your time zone I’ll hit you up whenever its suitable for you to reply.

you can reply me any time you want. and when i am free i will check it and make it for you. its 6:20 pm now. time zone is IST.

1 Like

Sure. You seem like a very trustworthy person so there be no problem

1 Like

you can trust me. just pm me here or message me on insta @shona_episode. when ever you are up. and send me the details. i would be happy to help.

1 Like

Sure xo

1 Like

Hello @sheza.k6, this is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forums!

This topic has been moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for cover art. If you have questions about anything, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses: