Limelight Fae & Fantasy Set

That’s true

These are wonderful!
When are you going to add more sneakers for Limelight, though? :kissing:

4 Likes

We’re working hard on many sets. :heart: You’ll know when we know!

2 Likes

How bout some Dmitri love?

9 Likes

Yes. I hope that we get some more fantasy clothes too. I would love to write a fantasy story in limelight. These are very pretty, but I wish there were more outfits or that they were in different colors.

1 Like

I saw this in the outfits and I got so excited!!! Thank you for updating.

1 Like

Yeah, thanks so much for updating! But could we use have a leafy skirt like the girl’s as an option for the male? I think it makes a little more sense, at least for my story.

Cheers,
R.

3 Likes

Wow, I love this new update! Since I’m more of an ink lover, hopefully ink will have some similar cool new features, too.

2 Likes

@Trinady, Wah God bless us again with the new updates!! I was so happy and excited at the same time when I’m open Episode and saw the updates I was liked “Whoaa, Episode teams are growing now!” Hahahah, hope you guys will keeps thinking creative and designs more clothes & update for Limelight & Ink too :ok_hand:

I’d hope you guys will created a wedding gown and tuxedo for Limelight toooo!!! I was so into it and please keep up this creative!!

The wings now show up when the characters turn around but the hair covers the wings

This sound really exciting! I cant wait to see what else is to come!!:hugs::hugs:

I don’t think so… :sweat_smile:

I was wondering, is anyone else missing “Lace Up Middle Seam Boots Suede Brown Sable” boots for men in the catalog? I can’t seem to find them and I need them for an outfit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello. I tried changing them to short hairs (male and female) but it still won’t go over. Even balds won’t work. I hope they fix it.

1 Like

i notice :joy:

i was about to post

THANK YOU YAY it’s a complete sentence episode let me post it

1 Like

How can I see the outfits?? Sorry, I’m new here and I’m starting to write…

Thank you!! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m going to bring attention back to this post after the recent clothing update.

Some of the fantasy clothing glitches have not been fixed IE the hood cutting through character’s hair both M and F and the wings are offset when characters have their backs turned

5 Likes

Why don’t you add gloves?