[Limelight] Fall Picks

I’ve kind of abandoned hope tbh

9 Likes

The socks layer properly with hardly anything! :weary:
I love the socks, but it was a sad, sad moment when I tried so many different shoes and hardly any layer on top of them at all. :sleepy:

9 Likes

I’m gonna start with saying that I’m appreciative of the fact that the Epsiode creators give us weekly releases. I am, I really am. But first of all, I don’t get fall outta this. Is it just me? Also, we’ve been asking for weeks for better male releases and we get nada, zip, zilch. Why? We’ve been getting a lot of backgrounds and plenty of female clothes, but no male stuff. If they can make that much female stuff, they should be able to dedicate a release to male clothes, right?

16 Likes

I’m so late but Happy Birthday! :full_moon_with_face: :birthday:

3 Likes

Don’t worry hahaha, the day just started in California and thank you :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

That one male black hoodie with the plaid jacket over it could have fit into this theme so perfectly :weary:

3 Likes

My birthday is on the 23 but thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Happy bday to you too!

3 Likes

1 day haha :joy: and thank you :blush:

2 Likes

They did announce a few months ago that they wouldn’t be putting out very much male clothing for an undisclosed period of time. But that felt like quite a while ago and as far as I know, they never even told us why.

12 Likes

well they should see we want more male clothing… and it’ll be fair

5 Likes

You may feature this @Melani3 :blush:

36 Likes

What’s the point :skull_and_crossbones:

18 Likes

It’s my birthday but lmaooo COVID cases are rising in California so gonna stay home 🥲 (FML)
Anyway here’s my edit-

Free to use @Melani3 :cherry_blossom:

29 Likes

Happy birthday🎂

4 Likes

I know y’all didn’t just give the men THREE new pieces of clothing! :sob:

7 Likes

This ain’t no Episode background! Y’all took this from a website or something. This bathroom looks way too good!

I don’t know who at Episode made this, but please let those people do more things! They did amazing!

32 Likes

From behind, the socks layer just fine (for some stuff). I was thinking it would be like the ink socks that can actually be worn with shoes.

Screenshot (124)

8 Likes

Happy birthday!

4 Likes

Thank you so much :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes