[Limelight] Freckles, Clothes, & Hair, Oh My!

They gave us sneakers !!!

7 Likes

Can we have male Small bun hair for Girls? That would be perfect for my ballerinas thank you @Jesse

4 Likes

Holy shit!

I knew the new LL hair style reminded me of someone… :thinking:

sflasjdfhla

7 Likes

OMG I can finally create a 50s glamour girl :heart_eyes:
Tysm episode for releasing all this new stuff :weary::revolving_hearts::heartbeat::sparkling_heart::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Umm… does anyone know why it says “you can’t put images in a post”?

Most likely because you made your account very recently

Also, a non off topic thing:
I finally have a perfect hair for my 80’s timed story

2 Likes

Ty!

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

10 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

An announcement thread got closed. Girl I-

7 Likes

Wow…

1 Like

I expect everything from this community now. I wont be surprised skskskkssk

1 Like

What do you mean?

They were able to close down an announcement thread (ive never seen one get closed before, they will always be open even if they are inactive)

1 Like

Oh. Now that’s a surprise for sure!

1 Like

This might actually be my favourite episode release!!! :heart::heart::heart: I am living for this!!! :raised_hands:

Thank you @Episode , I have had my thread up for agesssss about getting freckles for the characters, and now you guys have!!! Cheers.

1 Like

I found it a little weird too but then I thought not everyone who has freckles are necessarily born with it so maybe that was their thoughts on it being and outfit rather than a characteristic

1 Like

I’m really happy about the new releases but my heart goes out to the authors as well as @Dara.Amarie having to constantly update their character customisation scripts :sob:

18 Likes