[Limelight] Hair Today, Hair Forever

:crossed_fingers:t4:

I knowwww :cry:

I said it comes out 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm central time.

Same here! :joy::woman_facepalming:t5:

It’s out guys :heart_eyes:

Just refreshed and saw it! :raised_hands:t5: Yeeeaaaaaahhhh! :heart_eyes:

OOOMMMG! I SAW IT! YAAAAAAAAAAY! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

This is awesome!

My story takes place in South Korea and now I can have diverse looking Asian characters :heart_eyes:

Now they’ll look more like it! HOORAY! :partying_face:

well, I was wrong (thankfully)

What is out?!

New eyes

That was out yesterday.

Wait no, oct 9??

I don’t know

:sob:

They announced it but didn’t let it out until today

why do you think that?

I have some Asian characters in my story… I have a Black Korean, but I don’t know how she’ll look? Are you talking about natural Koreans, or Koreans with plastic surgery?

Erm.
The features you see from plastic surgery can be natural as well. A popular surgery done is double eyelid surgery for people with monolids. However, a fair amount of Koreans do already have double eyelids from birth. So to bring up the point “plastic or real features” isn’t realistic.

Not all Asians have the same features :blush:

If you’re making a “Black korean” you can add any features to them without worrying about natural or plastic features.

I myself fit korean surgery standards and I haven’t had plastic surgery. I have a double eyelid, v shaped chin, large eyes, square eyebrows, and high cheekbones. Just because it looks good doesn’t mean it’s fake.

Maybe I misinterpreted your comment, can you elaborate because I’m confused :joy: