[Limelight] Hair Today, Hair Forever

I am in looooooooooooove! Thank you, Episode team!
Just waiting for the male tattoos now! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

INK is cancelled.

6 Likes

Okay sweeties is anyone having problems with earrings with the dutch braids.

11 Likes

What is up with these people man. Like I get you like Ink but stop with the bashing on it when it comes with updates. Jeez.

12 Likes

its awesome. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am

Maybe try refreshing or view it on the previewer?

I refreshed already, but I’ll try using previewer

1 Like

Hey, just wanted to inform you that the Black Silhouette hair color doesn’t work with the Short Curly Blow Out hairstyle. Also a suggestion for hairstyles, what about a curly ponytail?

1 Like

ahh this encourages me to get up and continue writing my story! thankss :yellow_heart:

1 Like

To all users: If there are any issues using the new features, please submit tickets to the support team and let them know there are bugs. Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

You could us it to pretend a character has a certain style different from what that the details show. And like in some animations (that aren’t episode related) i wanna make, the hair has no detail, like that of some cartoons. Especially with straight black hair.

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks for explaining

1 Like

Thank you so much, Episode! :yellow_heart: I salute you.

giphy%20(1)

4 Likes

I am having the same problem! Some of the earrings are messed up with some new hairs

2 Likes

If you use an animation it will work.

When will the freckles be out?

3 Likes

might have something to do with the browser you’re in. I get this issue when I use Firefox but in Chrome it looks perfectly fine.

2 Likes

it’s so pretty but when are you going to release the other female hairstyles i saw out there along with the Sia Hair and buns

5 Likes

Are you updating the templates?

1 Like