[Limelight] Hairstyles, Lip Colors and More!

What story is this? Looks interesting :thinking:

2 Likes

Is THE AUTHOR OF VILLAIN REHAB telling my basic ass complimenting my characters??? I’mm so deaaaad :sob::sob::sob::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

But no seriously I didnt even know you were on the forums. I was literally bingereading the story a week ago and here you are :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Also @ everyone: thank you for the compliments!

The in-app was being glitchy and people were showing up as bald last night, but it looks like it’s fixed!

The LL version of my story is gonna be so fun to write now. I also remade some male characters :drooling_face::drooling_face:

The afro for the males look kinda strange (tucked back like that)

12 Likes

Love this, hope you release more hairstyles like this ASAP :smile:

3 Likes

OMG YAS! :heart_eyes: Killin’ it!

2 Likes

I’m I the only one who thinks the male Afro:

Looks like Laf/Jefferson from Hamilton?

14 Likes

Second reminder to keep the conversation on the update to avoid derailing the entire thread. Please keep in mind that off-topic discussion is a violation of the Forum General Rules and continual violation of the Rules will result in silencing or suspension:

No “trolling” (when a member posts controversial, upsetting, sometimes off-topic messages with the intent of baiting other members to reply or start an argument). Please do not feed the trolls. Rather than engaging with them and their disruptive comments, please report them directly to the moderators so they can be investigated and action can be taken as necessary.

11 Likes

No! Immediately I thought of that. :joy: My friend and I were joking that it was his hair.

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

13 Likes

What’s the name of it?

My story that I’m working on :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No. Won’t be until December. Keep hitting writers block. And then trying to find time to work on it. Wanna get as many episodes done by then lol. :woman_facepalming::unamused::grimacing:

Yea!

I would!

Are the new lip colors and hair colors in the templates? Does someone have a lip/hair customization template I can use in my story (with the updates). I’ll credit of course!

Awesome I’ll pm you the link tomorrow :smile:

1 Like

@Dara.Amarie has one.

Link?

I wanna read it when it comes out!

1 Like

Nevermind, I found it. Thanks!

OHMYGOD YESSSSSSSSSS THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
IT IS ALL AMAZING!!

finally “Voluminous Hair” can be mine

3 Likes