[Limelight] Hairstyles, Lip Colors and More!

I cannot believe I was in school when this came out- I SHOULD HAVE BEEN HOME, waiting, but obviously, I forgot Friday was update day, per usual :smirk::roll_eyes::persevere:

GOOD GOD!

Episode Team, thank you, thank you, and thank you so much! I appreciate all the hard work you’ve put into this fantastic update and oh my god (I hate this phrase, but this more than appropriate a time to use this) I love this so much, and I can now customize so many characters! God bless! :heart::heart_eyes::joy:

And thanks to lanafrazer_episode for tagging me.:wink:
THIS THE BEST FRIDAY EVER

2 and 4 :kissing_closed_eyes:

I like 2-5.

Thank you sooo much :tired_face::tired_face:

Yayyy!! Finally! :heart_eyes:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Yaaaaasssz! Thank you so so so so much! I’ve bern waiting for these forever!!! Thanks a lot you’re the best!!! Lip colors for dark skin and the awesome hairstyles from IP? Best update EVER!!!

Gorgeous! The hair kinda reminds me of mother gothel from rapunzel. :smiley:

Truth ^^ My hair is overall half blue and half teal. X’DDD With…ya know…some white left over ^^

Also, @EpisodeShadow they look so beautiful!!! I love Dia’s new hair so much! <3 <3 <3 <3 Just awwww! I still know nothing about them, but ship it SO HARD!

An Irish character with an Irish name, I love her already! :heart_eyes:

Oh wow. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And thank you for supporting the two! :wink:

I LITERALLY SCREAMED! YES! FINALLY!!! I can’t wait to use these!

EPISODE REALLY DID THAT OMG!!! I’m seriously in love

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The two last!
But they are all beautiful

Oh, I love it, it looks more like my natural hair. :heart_eyes:

They did that art style in “Clueless”

Now, my own Episode-self looks almost like me (I don’t have my eyecolor here though)! PS. I’m not pale because I’m albino, I’m just Slavic :sweat_smile:

I LOVE the Voluminous Curls!

Thanks !!