[Limelight] Hairstyles, Lip Colors and More!

Second reminder to keep the conversation on the update to avoid derailing the entire thread. Please keep in mind that off-topic discussion is a violation of the Forum General Rules and continual violation of the Rules will result in silencing or suspension:

No “trolling” (when a member posts controversial, upsetting, sometimes off-topic messages with the intent of baiting other members to reply or start an argument). Please do not feed the trolls. Rather than engaging with them and their disruptive comments, please report them directly to the moderators so they can be investigated and action can be taken as necessary.

No! Immediately I thought of that. :joy: My friend and I were joking that it was his hair.

:heart_eyes:

What’s the name of it?

My story that I’m working on :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No. Won’t be until December. Keep hitting writers block. And then trying to find time to work on it. Wanna get as many episodes done by then lol. :woman_facepalming::unamused::grimacing:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yea!

I would!

Are the new lip colors and hair colors in the templates? Does someone have a lip/hair customization template I can use in my story (with the updates). I’ll credit of course!

Awesome I’ll pm you the link tomorrow :smile:

@Dara.Amarie has one.

Link?

I wanna read it when it comes out!

Nevermind, I found it. Thanks!

OHMYGOD YESSSSSSSSSS THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
IT IS ALL AMAZING!!

finally “Voluminous Hair” can be mine

Like the Fishtail on Ink?

I mean if they can use the headwraps (that were supposed to be African headwear) then they can use that, right? I think it’s in bad taste (unless, your character is purposely offensive), but do you, boo.

no, something like this. @norfolkowl

At this point I really don’t care, people are going to be ignorant to this no matter what