[Limelight] Hairstyles, Lip Colors and More!

Tears…actually tears are coming out of my eyes right now :cry:

I KNEWWWWWW IT LOOKED FAMILIAR LMFAO

Had me rolling :sob::sob::joy::joy:

@Ayvery Thrill of the Hunt by Azaria Sin :slight_smile:

The original is in Ink, no release yet for LL which is in the works…and kinda glad too for now, cuz of these new updates.

Back to topic:

REAAAAAAALLY hope the team now updates the character avatar with the new features: it can save us the burden of adding clusters of CC and coders constantly update their templates! I don’t even remember the last time it updated tho, hopefully soon, so readers feel represented as well. God knows how many lines I could save if I used the “goto character avatar” option for some additional characters (not needing hair or lipstick templates for them) than adding lines of code :confused:

The Voluminous Curls is beautiful and super perfect on Hispanic/Latinx and South/South East Asian women. Updated Kat Ramirez for dis: I’m too impatient for my stupid laptop to come in (had to send it to get repaired AGAIN), so I be on Portal on my free time at work making my babes even prettier :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

They also look good on my dark skinned beauty right here :heart_eyes:

:heart::heart::heart: :heart_eyes: :heart::heart::heart:

Yes. Finally. Actually happened. :joy:

And for light skinned black women like me

Aye! :raised_hands:t5::sunglasses:

I really like the Red Garnet lip color! I already admire dark makeup but this made me so happy

It’s looks very pretty on your character. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It just goes well with your tone.

Thank you :heart::heart:

Would you say my character is accurate to the actual me?

Yep!

Ah yay! Now I can update my episode Instagram :joy:

Wow!!! Such beauty! :open_mouth: I love this update so much!

Thank you Episode! I hope to see more hairstyles tho like more buns maybe. :slight_smile:

I’m happy I could finally create myself! This hair is sooo me. :blush:

:star_struck:

Hehe…

Track Phone

Jk

You’re not suspended? :joy:

Nope😘

Well hello there then. :wink: