Limelight has officially taken over

I like Ink, too.

1 Like

Tbh a good story is a good story at the end of the day. Formats don’t play as heavy as a role as some may think.

7 Likes

I did used to like it so much but then Limelight showed up and changes everything. :sneezing_face:

4 Likes

Honestly, I don’t like reading Classic anymore, I used too but now I think it’s so bland and ugly when it comes to the guys and some girls. :woman_shrugging:t5:

4 Likes

True, but way early when LL was new, I disliked it without even reading a story with it. Regardless if it was a good story or not.

2 Likes

Oof especially the guys in classic!

2 Likes

Ah yeah - people need time to grow on the new formats tbh

3 Likes

Still need to stop being babies over it, like seriously. Grow up!

4 Likes

True but its hard to let go :tired_face: I realise how stupid I sound rn :joy:

1 Like

True.

2 Likes

Titanic theme plays

I WON’T LET YOU GO INK

4 Likes

im just pointing out how the trending section has changed drastically over the months. theres no need to get rude

YES HOLD ON INK, DON’T LET GO loll

3 Likes

LIMELIGHT WALKS IN

Be gone INK be goneeee!

2 Likes

“Letting You Go” by Sechskies plays

cries

2 Likes

Telling the facts and stating my opinion isn’t being rude whatsoever. :woman_shrugging:t5: If you feel I was, I’m sorry. My fault.

2 Likes

HOLDS UP HOLY WATER BE GONE SATAN loool

1 Like

haha its ok. its more like calling people babies and telling them to grow up but I understand your frustration and im sorry if this post is annoying

I just don’t know how to deal with the death of ink

2 Likes

Oh that! Yeah that was rude. :joy: It’s not annoying, It’s just some of the people doing this continuously that’s annoying. You are far from that, don’t worry.

3 Likes