Limelight Help!

Do you guys think I would benefit if I do my story in Limelight? I mean yes, it’s my choice too, but I wanted to hear another opinion on if I should do my story in Limelight. Also considering that I’ve been around for other styles, but see that Limelight is a better option and it’s’ my first story?

yea LL is getting more popular and its getting so many updates so i would go for it

You should do it. Most of my stories have been on Ink, but I recently got more into limelight and it’s actually great considering all the new clothing and updates coming! Go for it.

YES!!! Limelight is the best type of story! I’m also doing limelight for my first story! no offence to anyone, but to me- classic just looks a little weird

Meant Vs. Ink

I know I was just sharing my (stupid) :sweat_smile: thoughts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hello @BlueTopaz_26! This is Sydney the Moderator. I’ve moved this topic from Creator’s Corner into Episode Fan Community since we are discussing Episode-related topics. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and check out our Forum Tutorial. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses: