Limelight Horse Customization Template: JemU776 🦄 💖

Hey everyone, so I previously made a thread about it here: Limelight Horse Customization Code 🦄 💖 however it’s closed and the material is a bit outdated (a few items are missing). So I’ve made an updated full CC for limelight horse that has all the features present as of January 3, 2021 :wave: :revolving_hearts:

Here is the link to the code:

Here are the material you will need (in images). You can create them from the portal.

The horse + 2 characters

jemhorse3

ALL of the clothing and their EXACT names

horsefloraloutfit1

horsefloraloutfit2

horsefloraloutfit3

horseknithat1

horseknithat2

horseknithat3

horseleatherhat1

horseleatherhat2

horsepartyhat1

horsepartyhat2

horsepartyhat3

horseredberet1

horseredberet2

horseredberet3

horsesantahat1

horsesantahat2

horsesantahat3

• Their names are also available on the document linked above, you can copy them from there. By the way, I tend to go all out when I code, like showing everything. Even though layering isn’t required 'cause it’s just the horse, I put it in anyway XD

You can view the previous one here:

Video of how the old one looked
  1. Video 1 can be viewed.
  2. Video 2 Mane Hair Edit/Update can be viewed.

A few pictures of how the new one looks:

Screenshots of the horse customization template

#You can also change the horse’s name to yours. How to here :blob_sun: :carousel_horse:

RULES: Leave the credit in, thanks. If the template helps you and is to your liking, can follow me on my IG jem776x and feel free to tag me in screenshots, I’d LOVE to see your horse, it’d make my day haha (you can even tag on me on this thread) :unicorn: :blob_hearts: P.S sometimes there might be weird glitches. For example if your horse is invisible, exit the story on your app and then enter back in. :racehorse: :yay:

If you want to test it out for yourself, you can check it out in this un-published story where I post my CC script templates, tappable and non-tappable (it’s in episode 1):

:yellow_heart: :orange_heart: If you have any questions, can ask below as well (or if you need a custom horse template made, feel free to ask away). If you check out my help thread, I offer CC template help where I cut out material from a template you don’t need. Don’t hesitate to ask <3 All important links in my bio :gift_heart: :gift:

Feel free to test my tappable horse template as well!

You can find it in the same un-published story I linked on this thread, but in episode 3. Feel free to play/test it out for fun! :unicorn:

Here’s a video of how it looks :horse_racing: :blob_hearts:

Anyways, have a great day, love JemU776 <3 <3 <3

18 Likes

This is perfect! Thank you for this! Especially with the FT contest going on

2 Likes

No problem, thank you for stopping by this thread :cupcake: :sunflower: :sunglasses:

1 Like

this is so cool! bump!!!

1 Like

Bump :horse:

Bump :unicorn:

These new hair colors have been updated to the horse cc template on my google drive :two_hearts: I’ll be making a second version to match my current templates on Google drive. I’ll also be working on a sibling template but for now that’s on hold as I’m a bit busy :honeybee: :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Bump :gift:

Bump :unicorn:

No straight natural error

Now there’s no knithatblue

Did you create all these outfits?

horsefloraloutfit1

horsefloraloutfit2

horsefloraloutfit3

horseknithat1

horseknithat2

horseknithat3

horseleatherhat1

horseleatherhat2

horsepartyhat1

horsepartyhat2

horsepartyhat3

horseredberet1

horseredberet2

horseredberet3

horsesantahat1

horsesantahat2

horsesantahat3

Make sure outfit names are spelled word for word exactly as they are. knithatblue is not an outfit but knithatbluehorse is.

And these characters.

• can name horse anything

jemhorse3

Make sure you change the horse’s name BEAUTY to yours. Characters HORN and BRIDLE need to be created. If you’re still stuck do share your code.

I figured I have to actually make
The outfits

Hey everyone I also do limited cc on this thread, meaning if you don’t want certain things like ink hair color do let me know. If you don’t want clothing (or want) specific types do let me know and I’ll whip up a custom cc horse template for you. Basically this thread is also a cc template for horse workshop :unicorn:

1 Like

Bump :crazy_face: :unicorn:

legit this needs more recognition! :fist_right:

1 Like

Tysm ily :pleading_face: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Bump :horse:

Full horse cc without clothing options and accessories, so just mane color and body color:

label and gotos will be edited to not match full clothing template linked in op :unicorn: can check out my Google drive for more stuff :sparkles:

3 Likes

Bump!!!

2 Likes