[Limelight] HorseOWeen

Here’s my edit for the new art release HorseOWeen featuring my friend @sahibawrites_0702 hope you like it! feel free to feature it @Melani3 @Liz

21 Likes

Thank you so much for this release!! These will definitely come in handy!! Here’s my edit. :blush:

@JuliaM You and the show we have been binge-watching together has inspired me. :grin: :blush:
This is my answer to which tribe I would be in from the show :eyes: :grin: :see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

@Melani3 You can use this :blush:

It’s been far too long since I made an edit :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

29 Likes

Omg zizu

2 Likes

Is that from the Keira Cass Selection series?

2 Likes

I love this new outfits and we have so many beautiful wings
Feel free to use this @Melani3

17 Likes

@Melani3 feel free to use my edit for the Instagram post

16 Likes

Here are a couple more renditions of my previous edit…

You may use this @Melani3 if you would like.

15 Likes

Hey Team! Here’s my edit and @Melani3 feel free to use it. Thinking you’ll like it :sweat_smile: I know I’m late this time but I was sick :woman_facepalming:t2::disappointed: anyways love the style release and horse ones are fab :orange_heart:

17 Likes

Thank you!! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hey guys!!! @TalGordin @lanafrazer_episode Do either of you have a scifi sticket thingiemajiggit???

1 Like

You can get the sticker at @episode.enterprise on Instagram. Just click on the link and download the image.

1 Like

Cool beans!!! Thank you so much!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes! I’m glad you know them!!
I couldn’t use the original name because of the copyright (there’s the copyright disclaimer in the story) but I would love you to check it out and tell me what you think about my adaptation. :blush:

1 Like

These are so adorable. It’s giving me TinkerBell vibes, Epi style lol :elf:t5:‍♀ :fairy:t3:‍♀

1 Like

This is so beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:

2 Likes

@FlowerGriefer this is so amazing :heart_eyes::star_struck::fire:

2 Likes

Thank u bestieee. :kissing_closed_eyes::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Awwww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: !!! Thank you sweetness :lollipop:!!! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome :wink: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :sparkles: :tulip:

3 Likes