Limelight INK Classic

What do you prefer
  • Limelight
  • INK
  • Classic

0 voters

4 Likes

I mean, i’always preferred ink but I gotta admit that LL became so cool bc of the constant upgrades (and I love LL outfits and hair lol). So I guess I converted myself to LL

2 Likes

Limelight > Classic > INK for me!

1 Like

I like reading in Classic and LL so yh

1 Like

i like ink but it would be better if it was updated more

1 Like

I read ink n LL a lot & like them both the same… but classic :no_good_woman:t3:

4 Likes

I love LL and INK equally. But Classic creeps me out!! :fearful:

4 Likes

I’ve never even thought about using LL because I love INK so much, but I’m kind of growing on LL :woman_in_lotus_position:t2:.
But classic…not so much.

1 Like

I personally prefer Limelight, but that’s probably because I’ve only started using Episode almost a year ago. I have to give INK credit for having more lively animations though, the Limelight ones do look a little bit bland sometimes. I don’t know a lot about Classic, I think it looks kinda creepy.

3 Likes
Which Character Style Do You Prefer?
  • Ink
  • Limelight
  • Classic

0 voters

–Thank You!

{Episode Admin, please don’t close this poll because I need to know what character style that I should do for my story}

2 Likes

I remember I time where I was using INK and when I found out about Limelight. I couldn’t do anything but barf cause I didn’t like it. But now looking back I should’ve thought the same about INK. Limelight is all i use now :sob:

2 Likes

Wow, I can relate. Limelight is all I use too. When I start a story, I forget that Ink and Classic exists. Lol

2 Likes

Exactly. If you asked 3 or 4 years ago if I would choose INK or Limelight I would’ve said INK in a millisecond. Now I can’t stand INK stories/characters

2 Likes

I think it wholly depends on what the story is about and story quality because I love ink but don’t necessarily enjoy it without character overlays and limelight the story has to be good and not ‘un-original’ if you guys know what I mean?

2 Likes

I’ve seen so many people like limelight but if you have just joined episode you might not have read any stories in classic. But Me personally I like classic cuz its the OG. And there was a whole lot of awesome classically stories… :slight_smile:

Which one do you guys like/prefer
  • LIMELIGHT
  • INK
  • CLASSIC

0 voters

1 Like

How do you feel about the episode styles? (ink, classic, LL)

My opinion:

LL

I personally don’t like it. The actions seem so unreal to me.

INK

This one’s my favorite. There’s just something magical about it :sparkles:

CLASSIC

The characters can be cute, but when customizing them it has the old menu thing where you have to scroll through all the options and pray it’s the right one :tired_face: also- they have like no emotion-

7 Likes

I like Limelight better. At one point I liked Ink but I got so used to using limelight I can’t stand Ink or classic

10 Likes
Limelight

Love it! I just love how it looks and plus, it gets updated.

INK

It’s alright. But I like Limelight better!

Classic

No offense but… no.

4 Likes

Opinions:

Limelight

It’s amazing. I love the expressions - it has a sense of subtly to it and it’s way easier for edits

Ink

It’s cool for reading, bad for directing. I like it decently, used to love it, but I’ve grown apart from it.

Classic

Hate it. It gives me terrible trashy vibes.

3 Likes
Limelight

I love it. the animations is mostly smooth. clothes are mostly okay.

Ink

Don’t like the animation style. and some animations are kind of cringy to me. clothes again mostly okay.

Classic

style is hella creepy. it has tho a variety of animations that limelight needs. i really like the outfits of classic.

3 Likes