But you also didn’t ask any questions at all

I’m just saying that they won’t magically appear because you requesting them to

Have a good day :wave:

14 Likes

Omg yes, thanks so much!

0 Likes

Wow, finally some Ink stuff after ages! Thank you :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

OMGGG I love you guysss!!!Thank you for the ink chlothes!!!

4 Likes

The hairstyles and face features are still in the making and still have loads to be tested for. If you’re rushing them, your story may crash or get corrupted and then you may have to restart it.

Would we really want that happening to all of our precious stories?

6 Likes

I agree I wish we got these sweaters for LL

3 Likes

I’m assuming that even if the design of clothes for LL and Ink is the same, the way they fit the characters and the way they move on them (and therefore, the way they’re programmed) is completely different, and that’s why even if the style looks like it’s the same, it can’t easily just be released for both of them. Designing the appearance of the clothes is probably the easier part.

5 Likes

I completely agree with this!! I’m sure that’s exactly why they don’t release it for both styles. I just feel like if they’re going to put the time and effort into a design for Ink then I would prefer for it to keep the style of the original Ink clothing. The Limelight style looks so out of place in Ink stories, but that’s just my opinion.

4 Likes

This is not helping what I need to know is how do I get limelight characters.

0 Likes

By choosing the limelight style…

1 Like

wait so ink is not discontinued- clothes wise? so confused…

1 Like

They are not creating a new content but there’s a lot of stuff they’ve already made and hopefully they’ll released it soon :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

Woopwoop! So would it be perhaps clothes found in featured stories being released to the portal?

0 Likes

I hope so :weary::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2: There’s so many…

3 Likes

Off Topic: Happy B-Day!

0 Likes