Limelight/Ink requests open till Nov 19

If you would like an art scene or a cover for limelight/ink come request one!
Rules for requesting:
-No custom animations
-Only 1 character is aloud in the edit

Just because someone else requested an edit doesn’t mean you can’t! I can make more then just 1 edit! If I find out that you didn’t credit me I’ll message you first, if you still don’t credit me I’ll report your story! If you would like to see some examples on what I have done go to my Instagram @epi_jes101. This isn’t my first time making edits but this will be my first time putting it out there that i’ll make edits for anyone.

Would you like a cover or an art scene? Is that how you want him posing? Do you want him to say anything? What background do you want? Please be more pacific in what you want.

1 Like

My bad.:sweat_smile:
Ummmm… just an edit like you usually do.
Idle_awkward please.
No background please. I would love it if it was a png or transparent background.

Idk how to do transparent backgrounds sorry. So you don’t want him saying anything? Do you want piercings on him…? or tattoos? Is that the outfit you want on him?

It’s fine! No background then. White maybe.
Hmmm… maybe “Damn”
No piercings or tattoos.
Yes that outfit please.

1 Like

Oh! The text in thought bubbles please!

So I’ll make Leo Idle_awkward and saying damn (thought bubble). If you want I can add like a background of like a bunch of ink girls flirting, fainting, and like the cliché girl stares. Or maybe like a ink girl dressed kinda slutty. You choose the details for the slutty girl if you choose it.

1 Like

Yep!
No thank you for the girl though, he’s gay.:heart:
Everything else is fine. Thanks again and so sorry for being difficult.

1 Like

It’s fine lol. If you want I can add a guy instead of the girl.

1 Like

Oh snap.
Hmmmm… don’t have one yet. I’ll make one though and give it to you when I’m done!:grin::wink:

1 Like

Are you going to message me and send me the man when you done making the details or you just want me to stick with your original plan?

1 Like

I’ll pm you the other man when I’m done. Is that okay? I’m kinda in the middle of doing hw.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Omg i’m sorry for keeping you from you hw! I’ll go make the edit right now

No no! It’s fine!
All just extra stuff I won’t use in real life.
Thanks so much.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like