[Limelight] Lets Get Down to Business

Let’s hope they do.

1 Like

Exactly, we should be respectful so Episode will listen to us. If we do it in a rude manner, it’d probably make things worse and I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t listen to us then.

2 Likes

they really don’t have to…we’ll just leave

Pretty good update. I hated it took 2 weeks for a few items but they got a life too . :woman_shrugging:t5:

Where the body moles though?

5 Likes

This is how I feel LOL

Why is everyone complaining this time around when we get tattoos, yet last time it was amazing? It’s the same thing… Everyone’s just being salty because they had to wait.

Yes, I agree that this was not worth the 2 weeks wait. But we have NO IDEA of the amount of assets that are currently being tested to be released. 5 items? Yeah, I’d be mad if that was EVERYTHING. But it’s not, and I’m sure the episode team is working on more assets for the next release. A major release every week is a lot of work, especially when they will always receive criticism no matter what they release. Either it’s “this wasn’t worth the wait” or “what about ink???”. I agree with calling episode out on certain things, however there is a difference between criticism and straight-up being ungrateful.

We’ve got tattoos for guys, moles and a few shirts for females. You know what we got a few weeks ago? Tattoos for females and a few shirts for males. Where was all this complaining then?

I’m very happy about this update. It could have been another week of waiting, but episode decided to release this instead. Have we actually thought as to what else they’re working on? We’re acting as if this is all that they’ve had to do. Grow up.

It costs nothing to be respectful and share criticism in a nice way instead of being aggressive and acting like entitled snobs.

22 Likes

Let’s get down to business, to defeat the Huns
Did they send me daughters, when I asked for sons?
You’re the saddest bunch I ever met
But you can bet before we’re through
Mister, I’ll make a man out of you.

5 Likes

Be a man
We must be swift as the coursing river
Be a man
With all the force of a great typhoon
Be a man
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

5 Likes

Be a man
We must be swift as the coursing river
Be a man
With all the force of a great typhoon
Be a man
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

5 Likes

Time is racing toward us, till the Huns arrive
Heed my every order, and you might survive
You’re unsuited for the rage of war
So pack up, go home, you’re through
How could I make a man out of you?

5 Likes

Tranquil as a forest but on fire within
Once you find your center, you are sure to win
You’re a spineless, pale, pathetic lot
And you haven’t got a clue
Somehow I’ll make a man out of you

5 Likes

So excited to try the blazers for some characters for a story me and some others are working on

1 Like

it’s about time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :yum:

Wow, this escalated really quickly. Guys, we shouldn’t make negative convos on the annoucement pages. Just open a thread and do it there. Not trying to be rude.

8 Likes

Yo I’m loving all the Mulan comments. Hands down the best movie by Disney!

I have mixed feelings about the release. I love what we got, but I want more. Please don’t leave us hanging next week. Thanks for everything though.

7 Likes

The Mulan references! I love this thread already.

3 Likes

We love you guys!! Thanks you!

It’s because of the end result. Brains make conclusions, and the conclusion here is that after 2 weeks, we got moles, male tattoos and female shirts. Brains remembers waiting and it’s not pleasant. But, if they released shirts and one mole first week, and tattoos and second mole second week, there wouldn’t be waiting and we would be pleased. Even though the result is the same.

This is not meant to offend you! I’m also happy with the updates :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Final Fantasy 14 releases updates once every two weeks. That’s a HUGE MMO. Episode is a simplistic app. Don’t compare tiny animation additions to games which have much more difficult coding. The new Spider-Man game releases a new STORY every month and it takes Episode two weeks to add some dots.

And when I say a new story, I mean with a new open-world map to explore and side missions to do. I mean 3+ hours of extra content every month. With unique models, whole characters, assets, suits, voice acting and lots of other things.

4 Likes

There’s nothing aggressive about expecting Episode to do their job. They are taking our money, after all. They don’t have any problem doing that. So yes: it does cost to just roll over and let them exploit us.

5 Likes