[Limelight] Lets Get Down to Business

Welp… I appreciate the blazers! They look cute but I hope we get some heels and new skirts to go with them. :blush:

I hope there will be a bigger update next week! I mean, why wouldn’t there be one, when they have had more clothing of Limelight, ever since it was created! We need more clothing and facial tech as well! Not just featured stories! They are not qualified enough anyways! :blush:

6 Likes

Unless you use an overlay, but you would need to use at least two for it to look good.

But they don’t provide us with such overlays…

Yes! You need to be able to put someone in between two overlays, otherwise they end up sitting on the arms

I saw a story that did this once.

Anyway, going back on topic…
I really like the new blazers I can make a proper stylish CEO with these blazers.

The moles are cool as well

1 Like

Topic closed due to multiple forum TOS violations by multiple users. Sorry folks. Will reopen soon.

4 Likes

It’s towards the end of my shift so I’m gonna reopen this. Please make sure to keep on topic, be respectful and keep flagging when needed. Thanks all! :peace_symbol::sunglasses::heavy_heart_exclamation::ok_hand:

People would stop if they didn’t take this thread in the wrong direction.

1 Like

Most of the post are off topic and are complaints about how upset the person is about this “small” update. so it’s really not on topic just like this has become.

But towards the end, some people did like the update. Besides, it’s true. The update was kinda disappointing, and that’s people’s opinions. Can’t change that.

5 Likes

I get that but you don’t carry on about it…

I said I loved the update a little disappointing that its all we got after 2 weeks. but all the same I was happy for what we got and thats where I left it.

We were disappointed but to continue about how disappointed you are doesn’t get you anywhere it just spreads negativity and makes this place unpleasant.

7 Likes

That’s a good point there. It does get annoying after a while.

3 Likes

Closed permanently due to excessive off-topic posting. If there is an issue that needs to be discussed that is not related to the new updates, please take it to PMs or the Episode Fan Community. Thanks :slight_smile:

12 Likes