[Limelight] Lets Get Down to Business

Hey everyone,

This week we’re going to be releasing some new blazers and beauty marks for your characters, as well as the male equivalents of some of our previous female tattoos. For a full list of items being released please see below:

Female
Beauty Mark Mole Cheek
Beauty Mark Mole Eye
Royal Blazer Polyester Neutral White
Royal Blazer Polyester Grey Cool
Royal Blazer Polyester Brown Burnt
Royal Blazer Polyester Neutral Back

Male
Skull And Stars Chest Tattoo
Tribal Sleeve Tattoo
Beauty Mark Mole Cheek
Beauty Mark Mole Eye
Tribal Chest Tattoo
Skull And Roses Arm Tattoo

As always, please let us know if you encounter any issues with these items. We will update this post once the items have all been released.

Love,

The Episode Team

Update There were a few unreleased hairstyles in the image. We don’t have plans currently for their release, that being said we’ll likely release them in the future. Sorry for the mix-up!

63 Likes

Yesss! THANK YOU!!!

YEs! TATTOOS FOR MEN! FINALLY!

3 Likes

giphy

Thank you!

8 Likes

male LL tattoo OMG OMG :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

image image
image image

:heart_eyes: now i can represent my mark

4 Likes

Do we get the hair in the picture too?

6 Likes

yaaaaaay! i can’t wait for the new animations! hopefully next week! :crossed_fingers:t5::crossed_fingers:t5::crossed_fingers:t5:

1 Like

So after not getting anything last week, we get… This? I mean, I’m grateful that we get anything at all, but… I’m disappointed we didn’t get a bigger update.

28 Likes

Yaassss!! :tada:

Newsflash: it wasn’t :no_mouth:

32 Likes

lmao

Okay so now I wanna know what held episode up last week because this ain’t it

15 Likes

I honestly expected way more but this is also good

5 Likes

Facts cause dis show aint it

7 Likes

oh

1 Like

COME ON SON!!! :angry: WHAT IS THIS!!! I didn’t wait a whole two weeks for this!!! Bruh :roll_eyes: At least I got the moles and tattoo I needed.

14 Likes

WHERE THE LIPS!? :rage:

10 Likes

lol @EpisodeShadow chill. lol. its coming. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’m happy we got it but we waited two weeks for just this!? I’m happy for the moles and tattoos but come on. Just that little bit? And now I can’t even make the cover, edits, or work on my story yet until they give us the lips.

6 Likes

Oh WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

1 Like