[Limelight] Looking Studded

I think it’s better that these face features are released in clothing.

Look at beards, it’s faceshapes so if you want your character to grow a beard as story goes on, you will change his face shape, it’s visible and noticeable that it’s not the same face, not to mention the ear changes.

Thank you for the studs :pray:t2:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Why the studded skirts though? It just seems–Off to me. :confused:

Reminder to keep the discussion on-topic (discussing this week’s update) as refusal to remain on topic will result in silencing or suspension. Thanks :slight_smile:

I’d prefer them if they were more high waisted. They don’t suit most of the tops.

Omg–The invisible guitar thing is annoying! I hope they’ll release it soon. Now, people are just gonna be playing air.

Right.

Amazing update as always!!! :grin:
Looking forward for the next updates which hopefully include more lip colors and Religious stuff :grin::grin:

Still waiting on them Kippahs…

Thanks for the clothes and piercings! I hope the next update is hairstyles and lip colors for dark skin.

This is an interesting update, but at least some of my characters would look more edgy. However, I cannot find the spiked slippers part for females in the art catalog

I guess Episode’s gonna do what it’s gotta do.

Capture

Finally! I can add this to my College Days story!

Thanks guys, these are cute! More lip shades would be even cuter though…

Here’s to hoping we get gold piercings in the future as well :heart_eyes:

I did a couple more of these with models other than myself lmao. I tried to make nose rings, eyebrow piercings, and bridges :grin:

Oh Yes! That would look good!

Oooh! Those boots look so cool :grin:

Ooo yeah I’d love some septum piercings, looks so good!

I know! Now I’m torn.