[Limelight] Looking Studded

I think you leave it in! I leave in my septum piercing and helix piercings over night.

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Are those espadrille-looking heels the “Spiked Slip On Flats Cotton Grey Black” just very poorly named? :sweat_smile: Or did they just include different shoes in the promo picture? I can’t find either in my assets yet, but everything else seems to have updated.

4 Likes

Love the new boots!

But can we please get more natural hairstyles soon?

3 Likes

Are the boots… Supposed to look like this?

10 Likes

It seriously looks like one of those blank drawn body sketches extended into heels.

10 Likes

Honestly. I’m a little disappointed.

9 Likes

It’s weird, since it hasn’t been fully released to everyone yet, but I feel like I already had these new animations from months ago…???

10 Likes

I didn’t notice till I saw the skirts on the portal

2 Likes

Piercings??? :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

and omg this update is AMAZING

1 Like

Sis go sit down. We been ended it. :joy:

7 Likes

No ones arguing. I said what I said. That’s all. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The boots are weird. I just like the white ones and I guess the pink? The red looks weird. The green and yellow are just :neutral_face:—I can’t describe it.

8 Likes

I think that all of this cool, and I think I can make very many outfits with these.

1 Like

Loving the boots😍

3 Likes

I think we need time to experiment and try them with different assets of clothing, this is one of those assets that you would have to make work

But yeah i agree, these shades are a little off to me

6 Likes

Yeppers

1 Like

Tbh, I really hope they fix that cuz it looks like it won’t work much for some clothing and it would be very disappointing.

2 Likes

I agree. Personally I don’t think I’ll find a use for the clothes this time. I like the IDEA of studded skirts…

2 Likes