[Limelight] Looking Studded

Sis go sit down. We been ended it. :joy:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No ones arguing. I said what I said. That’s all. :slightly_smiling_face:

The boots are weird. I just like the white ones and I guess the pink? The red looks weird. The green and yellow are just :neutral_face:—I can’t describe it.

I think that all of this cool, and I think I can make very many outfits with these.

Loving the boots😍

I think we need time to experiment and try them with different assets of clothing, this is one of those assets that you would have to make work

But yeah i agree, these shades are a little off to me

Yeppers

Tbh, I really hope they fix that cuz it looks like it won’t work much for some clothing and it would be very disappointing.

I agree. Personally I don’t think I’ll find a use for the clothes this time. I like the IDEA of studded skirts…

I’m a little disappointed with the clothes but hey, I’m all for the piercings :slight_smile:

oh my god! I am soooo excited abut the piercings! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I had really wantewd one of my characters to have one, but I never thought she would actually get one!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::grin::grin: SO HAPPY!!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

They’re probably going to release them within the first few months such as February, March ect.

I hope.

Ok guys really… be great full… does ink have studs?? How many tattoos does ink have for males and females??? Does ink have freckles?? Guys they are doing everything that they can to make this the best experience for us! I’m sure they are working on it so everything can work together!

Loving those new piercings :slight_smile: The boots are a bit tacky IMO, but maybe suitable for a tacky character.

I love it! However, I hope there will be a long skirt in many colors in the future. Kind of like the hippie skirt or wedding skirts in ink. Idk, that would be very useful for old fashioned or princess stories. Just a thought.

Well, I finally realized why I can’t find “Spiked Slip On Flats Cotton Grey Black.”

@Liz, it looks like they are listed in the post as female footwear, but they are actually for males.