[Limelight] Looking Studded

I’m a little disappointed with the clothes but hey, I’m all for the piercings :slight_smile:

4 Likes

oh my god! I am soooo excited abut the piercings! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I had really wantewd one of my characters to have one, but I never thought she would actually get one!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::grin::grin: SO HAPPY!!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

1 Like

They’re probably going to release them within the first few months such as February, March ect.

2 Likes

I hope.

1 Like

Ok guys really… be great full… does ink have studs?? How many tattoos does ink have for males and females??? Does ink have freckles?? Guys they are doing everything that they can to make this the best experience for us! I’m sure they are working on it so everything can work together!

2 Likes

I love it! However, I hope there will be a long skirt in many colors in the future. Kind of like the hippie skirt or wedding skirts in ink. Idk, that would be very useful for old fashioned or princess stories. Just a thought.

4 Likes

Well, I finally realized why I can’t find “Spiked Slip On Flats Cotton Grey Black.”

@Liz, it looks like they are listed in the post as female footwear, but they are actually for males.

5 Likes

Yah

What did I say that was perceived as ungrateful. I said I wish we could use both the freckles and piercings together. Nothing ungrateful about saying that. Please don’t come at me with this drama, indirectly or otherwise.

9 Likes

Thank you Episode Team!

I love this new update so much! (off to create a new character or new outfits :laughing::kissing_heart:)
Friday is my absoulte favourite day- I used to forget when updates come so I would be so surprised on Friday :rofl:

10 Likes

Not the first time the thigh high boots have looked off. Hopefully they will send a update to fix it.

5 Likes

Oml they are so cute

2 Likes

gosh they are so cute!

2 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

lol i know, but not matching. Trying something a bit different. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Trying something different?? :thinking: Interesting.

5 Likes

yep, with their appearance, im not going to ALWAYS match with same color, but with different color.

2 Likes

Not my kinda thing. To me, it just makes my characters look dry. :rofl:

8 Likes

yeah I know, others have different ideas, and views, on how they want to customize their characters whether matching everything or not matching. :blush:

2 Likes