[Limelight] Looking Studded

Wow!

2 Likes

I fixed it :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I have a question about clothing. Will we ever get football uniforms? Don’t get me wrong I absolutely love everything that you guys have added but I just wish there was a uniform for football.:confounded:

5 Likes

They might come out later on.

1 Like

I hope so because that is something that I’ve been needing for a while now. I feel like its one of the basic needs in clothing.

1 Like

Haha, ironically, growing up football jerseys were the basic needs in clothing for my family, whereas spikes and studs were the basic needs of mine. :smile: Although… quite different from the studs in this update, admittedly.

3 Likes

Amazing. If you do another outfit update, can you add outfits from the Egyptian, Norse, Chinese and Greek mythology outfits?

5 Likes

Cheer clothes too!!

2 Likes

Did you see the ones in Envy? The featured version? They look pretty cute, along with the football uniforms.

4 Likes

Yes, they are very good looking
They have them in the other style, why not for the newer one??

2 Likes

Hey @Liz, are those wedges that the blonde one on the far right is wearing released? Or are they just promo, like those hairstyles were a while back?

4 Likes

Since both Envy and College-ish have cheer uniforms (blue and red respectively), I expect we’ll get them… eventually.

In the meantime, this is my temporary solution:

Cheery

Although technically the context of this outfit is that it’s a Halloween cheer costume, so it makes sense that it’s kind of cobbled together. :sweat_smile:

On the subject of studded clothes, I hope this release doesn’t mean it’ll be a while before we get more punky or goth-y clothes.

Whether it’s cheer uniforms or hairstyles or edgy skirts, there are so many assets in featured stories I love, and I wish I just knew what to hope for and what has no chance of ever getting released.

9 Likes

I would personally trade all the studded boots and skirts in this release just for the zipped skirt below. It’s not a gem choice outfit, but we still might never get it. I know it’s hard to please everyone, but I think it’s also natural for people to get hopeful about all the great assets they see in featured stories.

Skirt from K*iss List

So I guess that’s what I mean when I say in another comment above that I like the IDEA of studded clothes. I’ve seen clothing items on Episode with a similar aesthetic that strike me as more versatile. The skirts in this release are SO low-cut it’s a bit tough to pair them with things. I also find it interesting that a good bit of user content created in response to this release shows a desire for edgy outfits, but the official release image pairs these skirts with blazers, button-ups, and espadrilles. The release is fine. I’m just hoping this doesn’t meet some kind of edgy clothing release quota for the year. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I would trade all the stuff for the “Back to Basics” update with the whole outfit in the whole pic.

2 Likes

Yes, that whole outfit is just :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m glad I’m not the only one that noticed the shoes.

3 Likes

From what I played, the new clothes in kiss list are amazing. I want them all

3 Likes

ooo!

1 Like

@Liz @Sydney_H @jesse Will you all ever address the fact that these things can’t be layered together? Tattoos aren’t easily removed in real life, yet they’re part of the outfit instead of a body characteristic. Peoples faces have freckles and moles at the same time, because again, these are facial characteristics. People also have freckles AND piercings, moles AND piercings, freckles, moles, and piercings. You see where I’m going with this. None of this would be an issue if facial characteristics were part of the character creation screen, since it doesn’t seem that you’re cool with layering.

If you want to be accurate and sensitive to the things people have on their body, then you should really try to be cognizant of how you’re portraying these features. I’m appreciative that they exist, but there is more you can do to tweak them, going forward.

21 Likes

I agree. But they should have think of that before they created limelight. They would need to have more tabs in characters design page.
For example: Face Shape - Face Details

It could be sub tab. But it’s too late now. I don’t think their ingeneers are capable of doing it :thinking: Not trying to be rude :heart:

10 Likes