[Limelight] Love on Fire Vacation Getaway

Love it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Hope we get some medieval clothes soon @Melani3 :grimacing:

12 Likes

A great update with lots of interesting items (especially the wish list ones).
And I got my daisy chain. :yay:
Thank you!

7 Likes

Loving this update. These outfits are cute! And the new animations are too.

7 Likes

Feel free to use mine @Melani3!

28 Likes

Yes! We finally have flip flops! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

The others are fine, but the blue dress is wonky. The back is completely missing. @Melani3, I think this is an error?

22 Likes

oh oof

2 Likes

Hey Cee! Mind screenshotting what you’re seeing for me, along with what pieces your character is wearing?

6 Likes

This literally could not have came at a better time! I was just working on my Artemis!

4 Likes

Love the update! Used the sequin top to make this cute look, that I would love to wear to work!

@Melani3-- feel free to use mine if you’d like!!

15 Likes

she mean that part there is missing
update

9 Likes

LOVING the update! Thank you so much!
@Melani3 feel free to feature this, if you want!

28 Likes

^Here it is with the clothes used as well. She’s just wearing the dress here. The gap where the slit is is completely blank. With all the other colors, you can see the fabric from the back of the dress through the slit.

Here’s the yellow for comparison:

11 Likes

Ah, thank you for noticing! I’ll let the team know.

15 Likes

When Cupid isn’t working for you so you’ve got to take matters into your own hands :woman_shrugging:t3:
@Melani3 you can use this :blush:

43 Likes

How fitting :joy:

12 Likes

Can someone please show me the animations? :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Omg the bow and arrow props and animations!!! :heart: Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I’m so happy to see them and so soon to! I really appreciate them so much. And I wasn’t expecting summer wear, that’s for sure, but they’re cute still. I’m happy to see more yellow attire!

Thank you again, art team!

Here’s the kiddos on a well deserved vacation to the beach on the East coast. :heart:

@Melani3 y’all can use this!

25 Likes

That bow and arrow is perfect for fantasy stories and comedy stories when yah shoot someone in the ass and say Cupid did it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes
aRE U SURE U WANT TO CLICK?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFCT FOR MY ARCHERY BACKGROUND!!!

14 Likes