Limelight Main Places Going Requests For Places Avalible

genchat
opinion
requests
general
community

Hi so umm yeah thease are the places going also leave the details of your charcters what mythical animals u want to be and ADD YOUR OC PERSONALTY

Main Fairy Queen @fluffyrice
Fairy Princess @AnonymousAuthor1
Sun Goddess @LushLove
Moon Godess @Ayu
Dragon Keeper / student
Dragon Trainer/ Student
Princepal / Nature Fairy Queen
Nature Fairy Princess @Faith.S
Mayor’s Daughter
Teacher (Boy Or Girl)/Queen or King of water fairys
Blogger kid / Demi god or Goddess (boy or girl)@jessica.C
Drama Club ( Leader /semi leader /member/member/member)
The Person Who Always Starts Fights Thinking Their The Best (BOY)
Best Friend 2 (boy) @Ayu
Request for ppl who want a charcter whos not on here :
More Added SOON :

People Who I Think Might Be Intrested …@Ayu

Im Also Writing a ink Story At the same time Go check it out because Main Places Are Avalible there Aswell

Moved to Art Resources as this appears to be characters. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Pls Tag People Who Might Be Intrested In This @Ayu @AnonymousAuthor1 @ChayChay @Jessica.C @Fluffyrice @LushLove

Are you working on a new story? And you need characters for it? :thinking:

Yep why I’m I doing something wrong

Hey, according to Episode guidelines:

By submitting your story, you agree that it does not include any content that infringes on the intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party. This may include using any of the following without permission:

• any copyrights or works of authorship of other parties, including excerpts or passages taken from literary works or television or film;
  • any trademarks or references to corporate or business names; and
  • any references to real persons or places that might violate rights of publicity or privacy.

So, this means you can’t use characters that already exist in TV shows/movies/books, and since Harley Quinn is a character from DC, you cannot use her in your story or (make) someone related to her : )

Thanks

No problem!
Wouldn’t want your lovely story that will come out in the future to get reported and banned on the app : )
Anyway, it’s best to read the guidelines of what your story can and cannot include before you start.
Good luck with everything!

Yep don’t wanna get copyrighted

Is this continuing from the previous thread you have made? Because I’ve already selected the Fairy Queen.

Personality: Elegant, Confident, Graceful, Intelligent, Kind.

blogger girl?

Yeah thats why I tagged u to see if u wanted a different role

Ah okay, well, the Main Fairy Queen I guess. The clothes I picked for the character seemed suitable for the role.

Spolier u disgise as a teen so what’s your teen oulfit

Okay, hold on, I’ll make one now

Take your time

Can u tag some friends who might be interested

And thanks

i already signed for the fairy princess