[Limelight] Make it a Date

It was not related to the updated topic. So dont put no more video lol

:heart_eyes:

Ah, but we were talking about smooth criminal and Michael Jackson so it kind of was but…ok

:+1:t3:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

ok.

Awesome update :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
Thank u.

Yes, thank you! :heart:

I love all of these!! Now we can stop manipulating other animations to make it look like hand holding :joy: :heart:
Still holding out hope for that rear running animation I’ve seen in featured stories, though. It’s always a toss up between having characters run sideways or walk_rear really fast away from their enemies…

I hate all the new female clothes minus the silver dress. Can we get some less revealing clothes please? I would never be caught dead wearing a dress like that. And especially if people are writing stories where their characters go to school…what parent in their right mind would let their daughter wear that? I still want more Ink updates. You can continue to push Limelight on us but I’ll always prefer Ink.

I love the new trousers/pants! I’d love them in black, but I’m gonna put these ones on my straight guy characters :eyes:

I agree! Like I see these stories and it’s like what school let’s their kids wear crop tops and shorts that show people’s butts?! NO SCHOOL! I mean come on people!

Modest clothing is a need!

Yeah, but a lot of stories are mostly about sex so people might complain. :joy: But not all of them

I just hope we do get these ones in black because I have this one gay character who they’d really suit…