[Limelight] Make it a Date

Awesome update :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
Thank u.

4 Likes

Yes, thank you! :heart:

3 Likes

I love all of these!! Now we can stop manipulating other animations to make it look like hand holding :joy: :heart:
Still holding out hope for that rear running animation I’ve seen in featured stories, though. It’s always a toss up between having characters run sideways or walk_rear really fast away from their enemies…

6 Likes

I hate all the new female clothes minus the silver dress. Can we get some less revealing clothes please? I would never be caught dead wearing a dress like that. And especially if people are writing stories where their characters go to school…what parent in their right mind would let their daughter wear that? I still want more Ink updates. You can continue to push Limelight on us but I’ll always prefer Ink.

6 Likes

I love the new trousers/pants! I’d love them in black, but I’m gonna put these ones on my straight guy characters :eyes:

11 Likes

I agree! Like I see these stories and it’s like what school let’s their kids wear crop tops and shorts that show people’s butts?! NO SCHOOL! I mean come on people!

1 Like

Modest clothing is a need!

5 Likes

Yeah, but a lot of stories are mostly about sex so people might complain. :joy: But not all of them

1 Like

I just hope we do get these ones in black because I have this one gay character who they’d really suit…

5 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

But hey! These colours are great! It’s nice seeing Episode characters wearing something that isn’t painfully stereotypical! People who can make these outfits work without giving sexualities “costumes” to wear in their story? They have my respect.

I think it’s a good thing that they stop with the black sometimes. It’s so boring and outdated to only dress straight men in black and white.

I can’t wait for next week!

8 Likes

Omg I have to restart my account and literally the first scene in my story needed these animations!! I’m so excited!! :heart::woman_technologist:t4:

4 Likes

the animations sound so cuteeee :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wow, thank you so much :smiley: :heart:

3 Likes

I’m already using them for a cute little scene between 2 characters in my creators contest entry! Just one cute scene for my heart kk thanks!!

And different body shapes (PS NICE PFP OF LEE)

3 Likes

Thanks Sweet Pea. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Even just seeing that my heart is already breaking!

1 Like

Usually I put the dress on the character then I add a shirt. It’s one way I’ve made some of the revealing clothes modest. I agree about the revealing part but the dresses are cute though.

4 Likes

Cool!

2 Likes