This is AMAZING, I’m screaming!! :skull:

The only thing missing are long and short formal silk gloves :smirk:

4 Likes

Again too late but time zone problems…

Too less chances but @Melani3 U can use this

5 Likes

all the edits here are amazingggggg guys

3 Likes

I wish I could’ve made a post last night, but I was away from my computer since 4 getting ready & trick or treating with my sister’s family. At 16 years old😣

This update is great :hearts:

@Melani3 you can feature my characters :blush:

25 Likes

Old photo

I’ll be grateful if you could feature these characters in your posts
Feature them @Melani3

11 Likes

Please don’t say “blacks”. You’ve said that twice now. Stop. I’m a woman of color. I get that you’re trying to do something positive here, but you keep saying it in a negative/disrespectful way. Just ask her to feature your character, it doesn’t have to be about race.

24 Likes

Shared your images on our Instagram!

You all still feeling the Halloween/leaf/pumpkin vibe? I feel like Halloween marks the middle of fall, but my roommate put up our Christmas tree last night soooooo… :woman_shrugging:

22 Likes

wait does it only qualify if it is about the theme and not a wish list item? I been meaning to ask you that yesterday

inhales

YEEEEEEESSSSS

1 Like

I try to work in both kinds of edits! If your edit has the “I’ll let you feature this” somewhere in the post, along with something that was released that week, it’s eligible. I do my best to shuffle up the posts before I set it up.

12 Likes

Ok, thank you Melanie!

3 Likes

@Melani3 omg Tysm for featuring my picture!! :grin::grin::grin: I really appreciate that :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Agreed! I am too. :clap::heart:

4 Likes

This dress is SO GOOD

10 Likes

Those gowns, wasn’t there also a beige/peach version of them (or am I mistaking them with another dress)? A neutral color would have been nice, and I still miss yellow/green/orange/peach clothes (and gowns, there’s like only one of each color).

Thanks for featuring mine!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Omg!! Amaze edit!!

2 Likes

Okay

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes