[Limelight] Masquarade

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This is very similar!

14 Likes

I saw this the other day, but I only just noticed the person getting whacked in the face with the tree branch. :rofl:

10 Likes

@Cee that’s my favourite part! :heart_eyes::joy: Awesome edit @piyi! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I LOVE these types of dances with my heart :heart_eyes: This is the one time I really wanted to post something but haven’t been able to get on the portal much :joy: But congrats to the winners :100: And thank you for this amazing update :yay:

2 Likes

@Melani3 I don’t know if im too late but you can use these. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

I love your characters @decembermaria20 but sadly @Melani3 has already posted the edits on instagram

2 Likes

Way too early for that @Melani3 :christmas_tree:

:joy::joy:

I’m genuinely ecstatic about the masks and getting some more gowns! (Although I’ll probably never stop wanting more, haha)

1 Like

Same, dude :laughing:

1 Like

thank you :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

You’re super welcome :heart_eyes::+1:t4::ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

Absolutely loving everything in this Masquerade Feature!!! I will definitely be using these for my upcoming chapter. Thank you! :two_hearts::pray::heart::performing_arts:

Ok, I know I’m a few Style + Art Update Announcements behind, but I finally got to use these awesome Masquerade outfits.

Thank you to the Episode team for creating these amazing Masquerade outfits! They came in handy for my story! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

We need another one of this updates, with the new masks :performing_arts:, shoes, gowns, suits :see_no_evil: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s been over a year :broken_heart: :sleepy:

3 Likes

We need a new masquerade release with all these new masks and some gowns. :sleepy: The last update was in OCT 2019!

6 Likes