[Limelight] New Clothes and Scars!

Bisssssh yes!
I can finally make my avatar like me!
(I’ve had a scar since I was 6 on my cheek. Plus some other characters need scars.)

:DDDD
Didn’t it appear to you that this is due to technical issues? But yeah, Offensive

5 Likes

Hey…Hey. Hey Episode…–Thank you. :blush: Is it weird that I wanted socks?

12 Likes

kinda like light brown or maybe any kind of grey skin u can see it.

1 Like

I know there issue is that the parts are both on the face. But isn’t there some way to override that? Like, layering? Please, it kinda sucks we have to choose one or the other.

2 Likes

Technical issues? They’re the ones who control how things are programmed. They choose to continue it in this manner.

2 Likes

no it isn’t I want those aswell!!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

I really like these tops

6 Likes

1 Like

:heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

I like the colors. :grin:

2 Likes

Yes, they started working on Limelight to make things better- especially those which where not possible on ink. By this I can think they’ll soon release new characters style, to fix mistakes they’re doing now. :smiley:

But I’m satisfied with this release :heart:

9 Likes

That’s really cute.

1 Like

imagine if they had…hm…pink and black or pink and white.

YESSSSS!!! Finally!!

isnt it weird that I wanted sandals, dresses, more dirty clothes like zombie clothes, knights clothing, peasant clothing, and other stuff lol

12 Likes

but I am loving this updateeeeeeeee :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yay! Thank you. Excited about scars, and glad to have that dress in a few more colors. I like the silver but some of the others are a bit better for slightly less formal wear… Also good to have the more tartan shirt colors that can be worn beyond just around the waist.

NO! I want socks and slippers. :blush: There are a variety of comfortable and/or pajama clothes, but nothing cosy to wear on your feet with them! Guys have a few slippers, but there are none for the female avatar.

1 Like