[Limelight] New Clothes and Scars!

If you’re looking for brown version?

3 Likes

Thanks! I tried them, and I think they look a little toooooo baggy around the feet. The ones I have on in the photo are the belted version, which are just a little slimmer through the leg. Maybe I’ll try to get used to the looser ones, though, since I do like the wash better.

2 Likes

Love the scars and clothes

I thought you’re looking for those on Episode’ Photo.

I think we have only one jeans Brown pants.

1 Like

Oh, I was initially looking for those, but I didn’t like them as much in the portal in full view as I did on the instagram post. :frowning:

2 Likes

Nice.

1 Like

Thank you Episode for hearing our requests and giving us scars! Are there going to be any military or apocalyptic clothing to go along with them?

3 Likes

Great update this week, guys. Thank you! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

This is SOOOO amazing! I love it. I think this will work perfectly with my story and I imagine the Adventurous contest as well. I see some people saying it doesn’t work well with darker skin colors but I haven’t had any issues so far. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Welcome to the community!!:tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Yessss! Episode did good this week, I’m excited to use scars and the new outfits in my story! I said this on Instagram but I’ll say it once more, maybe we could get sounds/backgrounds for future updates? That would be AMAZING

3 Likes

Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Aaah thank you!!!

I’m loving these scars! They fit perfectly with the Adventurous contest right around the corner :scream::scream::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

I kinda wanted long dresses, not more short ones, but I’m happy because this update is useful

3 Likes

Peasant/medieval clothing I would freak out forrrrrr!!

4 Likes

Thanks guys! The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the scars was Harry Potter lmao

8 Likes

oooooooo

3 Likes

Thanks for the update.:grin::grin::grin: when you guys have time, will you make bruise faces?

2 Likes

I dont usually put dresses on this character but this is aesthetically pleasing! When I saw the instagram post for the update I was saying “If only this dress was black”:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

8 Likes