[Limelight] New Facial Features!

JFHDNDND OMG I didn’t expect this :sob:

4 Likes

I’m crying wtf

2 Likes

Good Luck @Dara.Amarie & @kennedychase with updating your templates with how large this facial feature update is (:

19 Likes

51 Likes

Um, is it just me who thinks those eyelashes look a little strange :sweat_smile: (:

29 Likes

New eyebrows!!! Finally!

4 Likes

Love the update!

1 Like

@Melani3 I really love your lookbook! A little request/suggestion: would you willing to implement your designs in the characters that are created with the avatars generator (the one that opens a big window when you type the characters that don’t exist yet)? It would be much more efficient if we had ready avatars that don’t have unfitting lips/eyes because right now it’s always some people with yellow dreads, pink mouths on dark skin and it always ends editing every single background characters so they look realistic.

It would be very helpful if you replaced the current designs with your lookbook features!

53 Likes

Love it!! :hearts: :hearts:

1 Like

Oh my my I love this do freaking much, just got the features I was waiting for yayyyyyy

1 Like

Can’t wait to see the edits!

3 Likes

This me trying to still figure out if the curls is a black hairstyle or not. I mean it’s hard.

27 Likes

Lol, I was thinking the same thing :joy:

4 Likes

Oh DANG this is exciting!! :tada:

1 Like

I’m glad I’m not the only one :joy:

1 Like

Awesome update! :yum:

1 Like

@Melani3 I see this hairstyle in the book but don’t see it in the portal… :thinking:

56 Likes

Tbh I really expected nothing so I’m really grateful for this update

10 Likes

21 Likes

Anyone else happy???

7 Likes