[Limelight] New Long Hairstyles

Hey everyone,

This week we’ve got some long hairstyles for your characters and some additional flower crowns from last week! We are in the process of releasing them. Here’s the full list:

Limelight Female
Long Curls
Long Side Shave
Pony Tail Blunt Bangs
Scene Swoosh
Bouffant Long Wavy
Side Swept Updo Long
Cropped Punk Cut
Long Straight Slicked Back

Limelight Male
Long Curls
Floral Crown Floral Peach
Floral Crown Floral Purple
Floral Crown Floral Pink
Floral Crown Floral Black
Floral Crown Floral Blue
Floral Crown Floral Black White
Floral Crown Floral Blue Light
Floral Crown Floral White
Dreads Long Loose Bun
Medium Curly
Straight Medium
Cropped Punk Cut
Scene Swoosh
Long Straight Slicked Back

In addition to today’s hairstyles we’ve got a couple updates about future art releases! Our art team is hard at work doing a big technical upgrade to our character models, which means we won’t be able to release props or animations until this work is complete sometime later this year. As soon as we get the all clear from the art team, we’ll resume adding more animations and props.

We’ve also seen a lot of comments on recent release posts with questions and concerns about what art we release, what happens to your requests, and how long it takes to make things available to you. The team reads your comments and works with the art team to release assets that are important to you! We know it can seem like it takes a long time for us to get the assets you ask for, but preparing assets for release is something that can take weeks or months to do. For example, we’re currently working on what will be coming out over the summer so any requests you make now get added to the queue for later release.

As always, we want to hear from you, please share your thoughts and comments below!

With love,
The Episode Team

123 Likes
Multiple Character Customization Templates (INK & Limelight)
PETITION: More Ink!

Yasss I was also first peeps

8 Likes

You listened… You DELIVERED :star_struck:

17 Likes

Yeeeeey

1 Like

yay

1 Like

FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Yes I’m so happy ohmyg

4 Likes

Yay!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So Happy!!!

1 Like

THE DREADS!!! YES!!! Perfect for the pirate story im doing!!! And male flower crowns im crying!!!

3 Likes

17 Likes

I have to say thank you for how much I complained and you delivered thank you very much

3 Likes

6 Likes

Amazing hairstyles! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you! I’m happy.
I won’t be complaining anytime soon.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Lisa’s new hair!

16 Likes

15 Likes

lol what

16 Likes

@LyraKeiken @Dara.Amarie @EpisodeShadow @ShanniiWrites

3 Likes

This will be perfect Shishtas @Epy.bhaddie @Kyra101 @CeceNicole @Epiiuser_Queen @BritteMeek @mira_bella

2 Likes

YES! Thank you! These are absolutely amazing!