[Limelight] New Short Hairstyles

Oh my! Thank you so much!!!

Awesome!! Although the brown black color doesn’t appear for me yet.

1 Like

:relieved:

22 Likes

Love her so pretty :blush:

1 Like

Finally able to complete the principal. The Short Wavy Hair Solid is the typical mom hair and made her look older than she actually is before.

13 Likes

Oh man new hairs for the men yesssss! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Say Hi to Marilyn Monroe –

abf798b651e3bbb20a75d79d7403acca24a889aa

27 Likes

This reminds me of Emily Fields from PLL so much.

2 Likes

Thank you sooo much this has made my day :smile::smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I can finally create my classic Hollywood actors :laughing::laughing::laughing:

lovin this hairstyle!

10 Likes

They’re stunning omg

1 Like

What about an option for Double Buns without the bangs, and of course lowering the hairline a bit to make up for the lack of bangs. Having both choices would offer more variety and versatility. Bangless does feel fitting for that style.

8 Likes

They both look amazing but personally, the 2nd x

how to update the customization in the script? Im new sorry!

so sorry if this is also off topic:( I just really want to know. once i know the answer i will quickly delete this comment! :heart:

1st one. The 2nd hairstyle always looks weird to me :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

We have 56 different female hairstyles now :smiley:

4 Likes

48%20pm
He’s too hot, I’m hyperventilating

4 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

I’m sure they will come! just continue to ask for them ! eventually they will release them!

1 Like

I just wanna say, no hate to people who like the hairstyle, but the Medium Side Curls style that seems to be a favorite on guys, I honestly don’t like? Not that it’s bad or ugly or whatever, it just looks like such a douchy kind of haircut and makes me laugh :joy: It’s still really good though, probably use it in future.

4 Likes