[Limelight] New Year, New Fashion

My babies. :sob::sob::heart:

Feel free to use this @Melani3

15 Likes

I cant thank you enough! I’ve been waiting a million years for these dresses!

You may feature any of my pictures

14 Likes

:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tada: omg amazing!!! Thank you guys so much and welcome back :tada:

2 Likes

I messaged them twice on this issue and on the second time they said that they had resolved the issue and everything was fixed so sumbit a ticket !

3 Likes

Thank you for the long waited update!! :two_hearts:

Feel free to use mine @Melani3

19 Likes

It’s about time we got the Moonscape Coffee backgrounds!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

great update ! but wait a min…. isn’t Asymmetrical Test Cotton Green Teal & Asymmetrical Test Cotton Navy Blue is a gem outfit from the kiss list…?

1 Like

Shhhhh. Dont jinx it! I’ve been waiting a million list for those two dresses!

13 Likes

Clothing that may be a gem option in one story, sometimes isn’t a gem outfit in another story. If the MC or minor/background characters are shown in an unreleased outfit, then that outfit is eligible for release. If an outfit is solely seen a a gem choice then it’s less likely to ever be released to the community.

Hope that helps! :blush:

7 Likes

alright , but these was on the MC of kiss list— and it was a gem choice—

1 Like

i’m a lil confused–

2 Likes

Right, but it’s been on many background characters in episode original and episode featured stories, which means it’s not solely a gem choice. So that’s why they were able to release it. If the only time this dress had been shown was as a gem choice, then it wouldn’t have been eligible for release.

4 Likes

Oh okay

2 Likes

:+1:t4::ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

Naw, those asymmetrical dresses! I just wish there were more colors, I liked the pink version of it.

4 Likes

Here’s my edit!

Permissions

Feel free

16 Likes

My girls from my story, Beyond The Line, got a new look thanks to this update! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I absolutely love it! A fantastic update, thank you so much! :grin: :smile:

(Feel free to use the picture @Melani3! :relaxed:)

17 Likes

My characters are enjoying these new outfits.

@Melani3 you can use this if you would like to.

18 Likes

Great update :green_heart:
If some one wants overlay for the back ground

Feel free to use it no credit needed :yellow_heart:
Have a nice day :wink:

65 Likes

you’re amazing for this

6 Likes