[Limelight] Noses and Eyebrows

:heart_eyes:

Oooo

I wonder if there will be another update tomorrow. I’m rooting for freckles and other, more specific facial features!

I really hope we don’t get just 4 mouths tomorrow and that would be all like when they released eyes alone. I just want the rest of the hair :slightly_frowning_face:

I’m for real gonna write in lime light when I finish my story

I honestly just want everything to be released so I don’t have to keep updating my templates .-.

or like a date of when everything will be released.

Senpai @Jesse? Do you perhaps know how many more facial / character updates we are getting?

It’s the new style there will be updates for facial features for a while.

if everything will be released at once people would complain because it would take long. Limelight is a new style, and it’s better to release frequent updates so that we are not stuck with the same thing

yes but these have already been made and were in the process of being finalized months ago

doesn’t mean that they’re ready for being released to the public

probably are

I think they test them in batches. Testing new features on all animations is probably the thing that takes the longest. Creating art takes a few hours. Making that art move as it’s supposed to? Ages.

Whats the next update!?

Probably in the next 4-5 hours

For me, like 4:00. I CAN’T WAIT!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I think it might be lips and freckles with moles. It’s either or.

I hope so! :crossed_fingers:t5: I’m TRYING to wait patiently, but I’m excited for whatever the update it’s!

So like where dis update?

I dunno man

life sucks

Ohhh my gosh I bet we ain’t gettin no update todayyy

I’m over here thinking the same thing! :woman_facepalming:t5::sob: