[Limelight] Noses and Eyebrows

Hold up. Is this real???
That’s so USEFUL

ooo a new animation :eyes:

OMG this is amazing!

This feature has been in the portal for a long time - none of y’all have ever seen it? :joy:

2 Likes

Omg yes I remeber that lmao

Yeah, “Add Animation” has always been there and Joseph Evans did one of his first tutorials on it… and then people complained about the fact that it will give you super weird animations randomly, so Episode added the ability to just put emotions.

4 Likes

Well its 5 still no update over here.

Everyone, Episode has different time… I’m guessing there in California… so it’s 2:00 PM for them.

Oh, PDT is 2:00 Pm, so… a few more hours…

:rage:

2 Likes

They usually have updated 1-2 hours ago

4 Likes

I hope that they don’t update anything like they did last time.

:frowning_face:

last time we got some backgrounds, but they did not announce it

3 Likes

WHEN YOU TRY YOUR BEST AND YOU DON’T SUCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED! :sleepy:

4 Likes

Pretty sure that the Episode headquarters are in SF, which, is 2:05 right now. The updates are usually put out around now, or in the next hour or so.

3 Likes

I’m still wondering if they are gonna do it at 8:30 pm for me… when I have to take a shower for school, but I’m sick.

I WAS CORRECT!!

:smile:
:smile:

yay

I think I did see the job application thing (up a while ago on their website) mention them being in SF, so! Yup! c:

1 Like

It’s a shame. I’m in London, so it’s already 10:06pm for me. I usually like to see the new update before I have to prepare for my Friday James VI and I seminar

2 Likes

I always have to go to a website and find out what time it is in SF. My time is eastern time, so right now it’s 5:10 pm for me :ghost:

2 Likes

It aint no few more hours it’s 5:11 for me they normally update around 3 some sooooooo we aint gettin no update

1 Like