Limelight or Ink? For my story

Hi! For a few months now, I have been coding and writing a story in Ink. It is a fantasy story.
However, recently I have been thinking about it being a limelight story.
Do you think I should rewrite it in limelight, keep it in ink or try both?

Do what you think feels best! Take a look in the Art catalog under both styles to check out the clothing, character features, etc.-- sometimes, assets from one style may benefit your story over the other!

Since you’re writing a Fantasy story-- I’d honestly recommend Ink! I know there are lots of outfit pieces you can use in that style-- currently, Limelight is a bit more limited.

I’d say keep doing what you’re doing, and later on, maybe try working in Limelight :wink: It can sometimes be difficult switching between styles, because each has similar but differently named animations! Might be better to finish writing a story in one style before re-writing it or moving on to another so you don’t confuse yourself :wink:

I’m curious to read your story when it’s ready-- I love fantasy! Best of luck to you, and hope these suggestions can help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm, I think you should keep it in ink and if you decide to do a story in Limelight, it should be a new one :blue_heart:

1 Like

i would suggest to keep it in ink! limelight doesn’t have a lot of fantasy options for now, but it would be better if you write the story in both styles so you can reach more of a variety of readers. finish the story in ink first, then start working in limelight next so you can be focused on one thing at a time <3

1 Like

everyone says ink
every story has ink in it and there’s litreally the same look alike
but thats your choice im not the one to choose
you do you

1 Like