Limelight or INK?!?

Do you guys prefer limelight or INK stories? Also do you guys care if there are choices in stories?

4 Likes

i prefer limelight just because there are more clothing options and customization options. and personally i like clothing choices the most, if a story doesn’t have choices it doesn’t really bother me

5 Likes

I prefer limelight, ink used to be amazing but I started getting used to limelight, and as @/mer.stories said, there are more customization and clothing options. I really don’t mind if there’s choices or not :)) the only thing that bothers me is when there’s choices where the good choice costs gems lol

2 Likes

I prefer to use the limelight stories because I like the look better in my opinion also I think there are more things you can do. I like when a story has choices because it makes it more fun but if it doesn’t, oh well.

1 Like

I prefer limelight and as for the choices…it’s your choice do what you’re comfortable with!
There are tons of amazing stories without choices.

1 Like

When I first started reading, I loved ink. In fact, I was completely adamant about sticking to it and not switching styles. But now, I definitely prefer limelight. Ink is just so outdated that sometimes it bores me.
As for the choices, I don’t really care. The only thing that bothers me is when there are an unmeasurably amount of choices that lead nowhere and have no impact on the storyline.

1 Like

Ink is dead and it should stay this way :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I like both, tho I do tend to read limelight more. At lest it isn’t classic :skull:

2 Likes

Both. I started here with INK and I loved INK, I swore to INK. But then LL came and they stopped updating INK. I learned to love LL. So, I love both. And I agree with @Lana66 :point_right: at least it’s not Classic.

3 Likes

Classic is just horrifying🙃

7 Likes

Yeah, the faces are creepy.

2 Likes

The way they walk and cry

3 Likes

Yeah, the animations are creepy, too.

2 Likes

An unpopular opinion, but I’ll always love INK more than LL. I do agree that LL is better with outfits and animations, though.
As for the choices; I love choices, but I don’t mind if there aren’t any. My two stories also don’t have choices, because I want to follow what I have in mind.

4 Likes

One thing I love about ink is the overlays that some authors use, there so creative,

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s awesome! It proves that INK can be refreshing and not boring :wink:

2 Likes

If I had the talent to do all the overlays I’d 100% write in ink

3 Likes

Well I prefer INK, But LIMELIGHT is kinda growing on me.

2 Likes

As the others have stated I like limelight better because of more customization features. It depends on what kind of story that I’m reading to determine whether having choices or not affects how I feel.

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not about story ideas or reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like