[Limelight] Our Little Secret and Asian American Heritage Month Art Celebration!

Hey All!
You may have seen the letter from the author of our newest original story, Our Little Secret, which highlights how personal the writing process for that story was for her. To go with the release of this story, she also wanted to share the art that was specifically created to represent parts of her Korean-American heritage for use in your stories!

On the Writer Portal in our overlay section, you’ll find overlays for the game board and pieces of the traditional game Yut Nori, and a pot for cooking up a delicious batch of Sujebi. Their names are listed below!

Overlays
INT. SUJEBI POT
INT. YUT NORI STICKS UP
INT. YUT NORI STICKS ONE UP
INT. YUT NORI STICKS DOWN
INT. YUT NORI STICKS AND BOARD

In addition to releasing the Korean art assets created for Our Little Secret, we also wanted to celebrate Asian American Heritage Month by releasing clothing assets that come from across a variety of different Asian cultures.

Clothing
Limelight Generic Female
Sari Long Sleeve Cover Silk Orange Sunny
Sari Long Sleeve Cover Silk Red True
Sari Long Sleeve Cover Silk Green Emerald
Sari Long Sleeve Cover Silk Purple True
Sari Long Sleeve Cover Silk Blue Azure
Cheongsam Dress Silk Red True
Sari Thick Trim Silk Red Ruby
Mala Beads Necklace Doubled White Yellow
Mala Beads Necklace Doubled Jade Green
Mala Beads Necklace White Yelllow
Mala Beads Necklace Jade Green
Payal Anklet Barefoot Metal Gold

Limelight Generic Male
Blazer Nehru Ascot Cotton Red Auburn
Blazer Nehru Ascot Cotton Grey White
Blazer Nehru Ascot Cotton Brown Raw Sienna
Blazer Nehru Ascot Cotton Blue Navy
Formal Achkan Santoon Purple Mulberry
Formal Achkan Santoon Grey Black
Formal Achkan Santoon Grey White
Formal Achkan Santoon Red True
Mala Beads Necklace Doubled White Yellow
Mala Beads Necklace Doubled Jade Green
Mala Beads Necklace White Yelllow
Mala Beads Necklace Jade Green
Payal Anklet Barefoot Metal Gold

Want us to feature your looks and scenes on our Instagram account, @EpisodeCreators? Tomorrow morning we’ll be making a post with some of our favorite characters and outfits from this thread. Be sure to say you’ll allow us to feature your character in your post!

Due to this being a special release, the Wish List is taking a week off! See you next week!

As always, please let us know if you have any issues with these items. We will update this post once the items have all been released.

With love,
The Episode Team

80 Likes

yesss

1 Like

awsome. finally got the jackets

1 Like

This already seems lit. I can’t wait for screenshots!

3 Likes

Well now…

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

This release is perfect for one of my stories that has a Korean main character :sob::heartpulse:

12 Likes

Female:

Male:

Thank you!! :heart_eyes:

40 Likes

overlays

38 Likes

O.O

Screenshot_20200507-141256_Chrome~2

14 Likes

Nice but… I was hoping for something different?

51 Likes

I’m really happy to have more cultural assets but I would loved to have some Chinese Korean or Japanese traditional wear, I mean we barely have nothing for Indian people but we don’t have anything at all for the East Asian countries

39 Likes

These are gorgeous, but the males are always lacking. Dont be mad if these are spammed in rich characters lol.

26 Likes

It’s great that we Asians have an update dedicated to us, but I don’t know, maybe I was hoping for even more versatility?

35 Likes

Didn’t we already have these before? Or am I losing my mind because I’m pretty sure I have seen these before this update lol.

42 Likes

I’m pretty sure we had these before.

10 Likes

We have the “crop top” version of these :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Yes ,we had those before too

4 Likes

No, we only had the crop top version

4 Likes

26 Likes