[Limelight] Our Little Secret and Asian American Heritage Month Art Celebration!

What a pretty update!!! :heart_eyes: We love the ability to have more representation! Hopefully this will be accepted with a very warm reception so that way it’s a gateway that will open up to more and more cultural asset releases. :black_heart: The more we show our love for updates like these, the more I hope it means that you’ll make more in the future!

I thought so as well. So I checked. These are longer versions that cover the midriff. lol

22 Likes

This saree is everything… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Thanks @Melani3

43 Likes

Okay I’m not entirely disappointed but am I the only one feeling like we didn’t get much? Especially for the males, it’s two new clothing items and only colour variations…the overlays are nice tho!

39 Likes

This is a nice update, but I would have loved to see nore variety in the clothing options like a kimono and a yukata. I really like how the Cheongsam Dress Silk Red True and Sari Thick Trim Silk Red Ruby looks.

29 Likes

This is always the case, but like you implied. This is a strict update for heritage month so at least they have the courtesy.

3 Likes

What are nori sticks?

6 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I’m super happy about this update, but I kinda wish there was more variation with everything. There are only two new items in the male section, and everything else is a recolor.
I’m so grateful for this, I just wish there was a little more to it :woman_shrugging:

23 Likes

It’s a game played by people who are Korean

9 Likes

Ladies & Gentlemen, we got 'em.

43 Likes

It’s so beautiful!

6 Likes

I think this update is great- while I hoped for a more versatile update, the thick trim sari and the shirts will look awesome on my Asian mom in one of my stories. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@Melani3 you can use this one

34 Likes

All the movie scenes with this type of dress and Asian actresses are coming back, too many ideas lol.

5 Likes

Honestly one of my favorite item there other than the Cheongsam dress.

4 Likes

It’s part of a traditional Korean game, I believe.

4 Likes

These are nice, if a bit sparse. But I’m hoping people will not use them to dress their villains in fantasy stories like they do with other cultural assets :grimacing:

That being said, they do look great and hopefully set a precedent for more culturally diverse assets in the future.

30 Likes

Don’t think I’ll use any of this personally. But I still love the update because like…representation is IMPORTANT

12 Likes

True. I want to be able to place a setting in more diverse regions and be able to make the setting and characters culturally accurate appearance wise without having to add 15 different layers of clothing items on to try and poorly replicate it. Although the amount is sparse, it seems to be a step in the right direction.

6 Likes

That dress would look amazing with the Red Deep Matte lipstick

3 Likes

I love this!!

3 Likes