Limelight Outfit ideas!?

Hi guys! I’m currently writing an episode story about people on a high school, but I have literally inspiration :frowning: … Can somebody maybe help me with outfit ideas? Im looking for anything that people in a high school would wear in daily life + outfits that they would wear to parties and events and stuff. I’m so bad at putting an outfit together, so it would help me a lot!

x Indy

2 Likes

Hey there, @mary9 has an outfit shop if you wanna request and check out @M_H_C_Episode 's list, it’s included a few outfit shops.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Your welcome

1 Like

I think some art shops do outfits too.

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about outfit ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

I have a thread and maybe you can pick some outfits from there! I hope it’s useful

1 Like

Hey thanks for recommending me , i will be glad to help you . U have to just fill out the form and your request will be ready :heart:
The link to my shop :point_down:
Mary’s outfit shop (Open)(Free)(PFP and splashes too) - Creator’s Corner / Art Resources - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com)

2 Likes