Limelight Outfit Requests: OPEN

@arielxox Here they are! I hope they are to your liking.

Rich Girl Party Outfit

Cute First Date Outfit

Gala Event Outfit

I know the second request is a pretty outgoing outfit, so if you don’t like it, I had an idea for a more subtle one. The gala outfit isn’t too fancy, but I thought it’s more modern, and what people wear nowadays. If you don’t like that, please feel free to tell me.

You don’t have to use these outfits if they are not to your liking. Just make sure that if you will use them, please credit me with my author name, ‘Itha Writes’.

Feedback accepted! Thanks for requesting!

~Itha

1 Like

So I still have some questions. I made an outfit, and I was thinking it kinda looks like something you would wear at home? Is that what you were going for? If so, I’ll send it over. If not, feel free to tell me what exactly you want. Don’t be shy to say no!
Thanks!

~Itha

1 Like

How are these?

Trendy, Casual, and Dressy Outfit

Casual and Classy

I hope you like these! If there is anything wrong that I should fix, feel free to let me know. You don’t have to use these outfits if you don’t like them, but if you do, please credit me by using my author name, ‘Itha Writes’.

Thank you for requesting! If you need anything else, make sure to ask me!

~Itha

Thank you so much! These are great and a total lifesaver! Don’t worry, I’ll definitely credit you!

1 Like

Nah that’s kind of what I want could you send it ??

@Shadow666 Here it is!

A Nerdy, Carefree, Outfit

I hope you like this! Please feel free to tell me if there’s something wrong.:blush:
You don’t have to use these outfits if you don’t like them, but if you do, please credit me by using my author name, ‘Itha Writes’.

Thank you! Have a great day!

~Itha

Thank you so much I do love them! :hearts:

1 Like

YAY I love it !!!

1 Like

I’m so glad! Feel free to request again if you ever need anything else

1 Like

of course

1 Like

Hi :blob_sun: outfit contest host. I ask a great outfit maker to do some others since I don’t want to pressure you or her.

Outfit Request

1. A werewolf and vampire outfit, something they would both wear.
  2. A famous boss of agents. Something that a rich, sophisticated, owner of a spy group would own.
    @IthaIsHere

A few questions:

1. You said you wanted a vampire and a werewolf outfit. Then you said “something they would both wear”. What did you mean by that?

2. And for the first request, did you want modern type of outfits, or full on vampire and werewolf?

3. Is it for a female, male, or both?

1. What I meant by vampire and werewolf outfit. Like daily outfits is what I meant.
    Yes, ful on vampire and werewolf outfits
    The vampire is male and the werewolf is female
    @IthaIsHere

What do you think of the outfits? :blush:
Feedback welcome

So…
Episode doesn’t have any official werewolf clothing, so I’m making you a type of dark outfit. Hope that’s okay. Same for the vampire outfit. If not, PM me and explain exactly what you want. :blush:

they’re really nice! i’ll make sure to credit you when i use them in my story :relaxed:

1 Like

So a dark outfits kind of theme could work so yeah.
@IthaIsHere

1 Like

I need work outfits for 3 different characters I just need two each can you help?
There just bar outfits. Like men casual outfits that would look okay for working at a bar,

Welcome to the community!
Request accepted :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So I have some questions for the request:

1. First you said business outfits, and then you said you want them to be outfits as if they work at a bar? Which one did you want? :sweat_smile:
  2. Can you specify the amount of characters and outfits? Did you want three characters with two outfits each?
1 Like