[Limelight] Pajama Party

Love it Belle! :sob::sob::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Love you! And have you seen YOUR edit? :sob::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Made it!
Here is my edit of my cuties!
@Melani3 if you haven’t yet made the post, here is mine and you can use this!

Insta: @celnight.stories, thank you so much @FlowerGriefer for the amazing background

22 Likes

Here’s my edit for this week’s art Release! Hope I’m not too late :sweat_smile: thank you for the update and feel free to use @Melani3 and @Liz :heart:

The edit is a short story! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@episode.zizu
@PSGirl1316

14 Likes

Posted up your edits here! Thank you all for participating and creating such great edits!

14 Likes

Normally, I don’t go on these threads but WOW :scream: , FlowerGriefer, you’re so freaking talented, that is sooooo amazing, I love it it :heart_eyes: I :heart: how they’re all wearing masks, that one girl even fell asleep with hers :rofl: :lol:

Also thank you for the update.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :pleading_face: :blob_hearts: :blob_turtle: :tulip:

3 Likes

Wow! This is Just Beautiful :heart_eyes: :pleading_face:

3 Likes

OML AMAZING UPDATES AS USUAL!!!

I just binged the last like 15 updates and omg just… wow… I missed a LOT! I LOVE IT ALLLLL

1 Like

Thank youuuu :sob: :sob: :heart:

2 Likes

OMG LEMME JUST follow YOU🤪

2 Likes

Wuts ur @ ;).

2 Likes

@/epi_rj <3

1 Like

This is a FANTASTIC update… thank you again Episode for these gifts!!! I have to say that every update is pretty flippin amazing…

With that being said…I noticed that there appear to still be some layering issues taking place with the bralette’s. If the bralette’s are categorized as tattoo’s then characters that have actual tattoo’s ( on their chest specifically ) will once again run into the complication of the tattoo’s disappearing. @Melani3 do you have any idea if there are going to be any changes made to adjust the tattoo’s wiping out when the character wears a bralette?

UPDATE

I have found the solution to the issue for this specific case:

I had to remove the back tattoo, so that the tattoo located on the chest would show up while wearing this outfit combination!!! So correction… do not add unnecessary tattoo’s that will be hidden beneath clothing… it interferes with the layering process.

L_no layering issues2_clothing

But… I still can’t figure out why the Eagle is still not showing up on this character with this outfit :tired_face: :

2 Likes

Sounds like you have a lot of internalised misogyny to me. Not every woman wears delicate and fancy clothing for sexual purposes and even if she does, that’s not for you to judge. I like to wear this kind of stuff even when no one’s around because I actually feel more comfortable in tighter clothes than in baggy clothes and I love lace and similar fabrics because they’re highly textured. For me, it’s a sensory thing.

I do agree that we need a greater variety of clothing for those who do prefer simple, baggy cotton shirts and pants and the like. However, it’s not very productive to put down those who prefer tight clothing or lace fabrics or to label it as automatically being sexy and objectifying. Everyone has their own personal style, so it’s better to voice that there’s a lack of availability of your personal style without attacking someone else’s.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk, hahaha!

6 Likes

Sorry to bother, but have you ever heard of the concept of bodily autonomy? People should be allowed to wear and do what they like as long as they’re not hurting anyone or breaking any laws. Please don’t make demands of others like this, how others choose to live is their choice alone and it’s really important to respect that! Hope you keep that in mind, have a nice day!

5 Likes

For the last one it’s because when creating outfits, if you have a big tattoo on the arm so like dragon sleeve + Tribal then you can’t have on on the chest because the bigger one is going to “Overpower” the smaller one if that makes sense.

1 Like

Welp… there you have it!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: My character is just not going to have all the custom markings on her that I would prefer. So this explains why she can’t have freckles and a facial scar at the same time. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

1 Like

Yes! I wanted my character to have a scar and freckles to but whoopty Doo! lol

1 Like

:flushed:

Not “Whoopty Doo” though!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like