[Limelight] Picture Day!

The curly afro is PERFECT!!! Thank you

2 Likes

@Melani3 you can feature this :slight_smile:

29 Likes

@Melani3, you can use this edit of my characters in a friendly meeting/get-together after work at Mia’s house, where she is the one who ends up being fashionably late, like always.

15 Likes

Sis, you can use any hairstyle. I’m a Black girl and I know there are non-Black girls with naturally curly, poofy hair too. I give some of my Black characters straight hair sometimes if they’re the type to relax their hair or wear weave. Don’t worry about it.

10 Likes

How did you get that ombré??!

1 Like

It’s an edit :slight_smile: it’s not an Episode asset/colour lol

1 Like

Nicely done!!! Looks realistic

2 Likes

Not in public, mom. The best way to embarrass yourself :grimacing:
@Melani3 you can use my picture😊

22 Likes

YAAAASSSSSS!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart:

So excited!! :heart_eyes:

such a very nice update ! i love all the hair and all the clothes but the only thing i Don’t like in it is the skirt… the skirt is such a big nope for me

3 Likes

I’m so freaking excited!!! Loving the clothes!!! They added the jeans and high waisted combo I wanted!! And the collated flower print dress is like straight out of my wardrobe :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: LOVING. THIS. UPDATE!

Thanks! It’s what I was thinking too, the first being safer. I can’t really see Latina or WOC have the second hairstyle as much as the first. The second one looks too thick/ethnic to be considered a “perm” too.

1 Like

i just wish that just a bug or Something like that tho , because the skirt is so pretty in the thumbnail
and when it on a character the skirt look um….

4 Likes

I’m estatic about this update! Thanks a lot Episode, you really came through this time!

:clapping:

Maybe it is a bug.

@Melani3 do you know if the waistband of the braided skirt is clipping when on the character model? It displays in the thumbnail, but it looks cut off on the characters.

2 Likes

Wow, this update… it’s…

Fantastic!

Thank you so much for releasing those animations for us, and the hairs that I’ve wanted for a long time! The clothes are just to die for, too!

Disappointed @Charming is lost in the woods!

2 Likes

You can use any of these if you want

23 Likes

Hey! That’s the intended wear of the skirt. Apologies for the confusion!

6 Likes

Oops! Thank you. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@Melani3 you can use my character :raised_hands:

The shirt and pants outfit is my fav :bangbang::slight_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes