[Limelight] Picture Day!

Posted up some highlights on our IG!

You’re all :star2: :star2: BTW, the sheer volume of edits brings me such joy each week, along with seeing the same characters/groups evolve!

27 Likes

This is the second time mine has been used. and I have only added two times. so that is two our two and I am so happy about that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

This is the fifth week in a row my post has been featured! I’m honored and over the moon! I’m glad you guys have liked my posts that much recently!

3 Likes

I wish I got featured, but maybe I’ll be more lucky next time… :slightly_smiling_face: I think it’s because I posted the picture too late…:pensive::pensive:

5 Likes

So cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank youuu :heart:

3 Likes

It was definitely because you posted too late. Your edit was super cute, let’s hope that you’ll post in time next week!

4 Likes

Ty, but I didn’t knew when is the deadline, because they said they will choose those in morning, and we all have different time zones, so that wasn’t really logic… I throught that they will choose picture after 24h so that’s why I posted just now… :pensive:

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s confusing but at least now you know when it’s better to post!

3 Likes

Yeah :heart:

2 Likes

So if it helps, Episode runs on PST time! That means that generally, she posts the pictures on Insta around 10 to 11 am PST on Friday. If you want to get your picture up there, I would say that make sure you try to post before Friday 7am PST. So that way she has time to see it so she can add it. I hope this helps! :heart: I don’t know what timezone your in so I can’t convert for the times for you.

8 Likes

That really helped TYSM!! :grin::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

It’s stunning!!! What’s the animation u used on the guy?? <33

2 Likes

Thank you love! I used read_paper_neutral animation for his hand (edited in the image) and flirt_wink_happy animation for his entire face and body pose. Hope this helps. :blush::smiley::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Wait, we have those glasses too?

yeah we got them last week

2 Likes

Dude. Stop being a post bummer and leave if you can’t appreciate updates. Bias between LL and Ink is not allowed on update threads (at least in my book).

5 Likes

PREACH! :clap:

Yes, this is clear.

2 Likes

This is adorablee!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Omg didn’t even notice.

1 Like