[Limelight] Play Ball

Hey everyone,

This week we’ve got some baseball themed clothes for your characters! We are in the process of releasing them. Here’s the full list:

Limelight Female
Uniform Baseball Top Cotton Gray Red
Uniform Baseball Top Cotton White Red
Uniform Baseball Top Cotton Green Blue
Uniform Baseball Bottom Cotton White Stripe
Uniform Baseball Bottom Cotton White
Uniform Baseball Bottom Cotton Gray
Uniform Baseball Cleats Leather White
Uniform Baseball Cleats Leather Black

Limelight Male
Uniform Baseball Bottom Cotton Gray
Uniform Baseball Bottom Cotton White Stripe
Uniform Baseball Bottom Cotton White
Uniform Baseball Top Cotton White Red
Uniform Baseball Top Cotton Green Blue
Uniform Baseball Top Cotton Gray Red
Uniform Baseball Cleats Leather Black
Uniform Baseball Cleats Leather White

As always, please let us know if you have any issues with these items. We will update this post once the items have all been released.

With love,
The Episode Team

Ew.

I was thinking really hard where I could use them. Honestly I dunno. Maybe for some sketchy bowling scenes. It is kinda random.
But thanks anyway.

Well gee guys, now we can use two wonky updates and create a love story between a barista and a baseball player :new_moon_with_face:

(Neil Patrick Harris says it way better than I ever can)

With the whole big debacle of “hidden assets” why not give us something we really want…

ooooooooohkay, this is even more pointless than the coffee shirts tbh lol

Idk what to say

firstly I thought: " Yes at last we’ll finally got the sports uniform we wanted for years!!"
But then I saw it was only baseball uniforms (yeah…) , while we’re waiting for football and cheer uniforms (that are ready because we saw them in featured story by the way )
But I guess it’s better than nothing… right ?
At least shoes kinda looks good so Thanks :slight_smile:

The background characters in my story will enjoy the extra additions to their wardrobe…

Seeing as that’s all they will useful for in my story.

Considering all that’s happened lately, I think the majority would have preferred some backgrounds but, thanks.

Thanks…? But no hats? We don’t have baseball props to use other than the bat. And is there even a baseball field background?

Okay, so we have a football stadium background, but no football uniforms. No sort of ball props. Why, just…

:sob:
I’m still salty about the hidden assets thing.

I was REALLY hoping for new long hairstyles or new animations.

Looks like they really dropped the ball on this one :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

or even sport uniforms, I was hoping for a lot of things, but not that …:joy:

I stared at my screen for 5 minutes after reading this.

I was thinking that these comments were a little harsh but then I looked at the clothes and I honestly totally agree on everything that is being said

Oh…nvm. Have to wait another week for the hair and dresses from instant princess

well…okay, baseball uniforms, BUT, how they’ll play baseball ? you know, animations :sweat_smile::joy:

but, okay…i think